Alright, thanks to Aaudetat's suggestion and the volunteering of her time, we will give this a try. Basically, this is an area where veteran GMATClubbers like AAu, rhyme, pelihu, and others can post a semi-regular schedule where they'll be in the chatroom to answer questions about financial aid, essays, applications, how to dress for interviews, how much an expensive suit should cost, etc...
To reduce clutter in this thread, please ONLY post if you are volunteering some of your time for the "Hosted Chats". No discussions. Feel free to ask questions if something isn't clear, but those posts will be cleaned up after a week to reduce the post counts in this area.
For volunteers, please include the following info:
- Your brief profile (or a link to the wiki), including where you are going to school now or where you're matriculating/admitted, etc...
- Quick blurb on why you're qualified to host the chat. (i.e. You've done a lot of FAFSA research, you dress well, you did 38 interviews for internships, etc...)
- List the days/dates and times you can be in the chat room. Please edit your post if the time changes and keep using the same post to keep down "post clutter".
For example:Kryzak's Hosted Chat on Haas Applications:
- Profile Link: http://...
- I've visited Haas so much that they think I'm a student now.
- I'll be in the chat room Fridays at 10pm Pacific Standard Time (GMT -8)
(the above is just an example! I unfortunately am not qualified yet to answer Haas questions, haha)
GMATClubbers who benefit from this, please give your hosts a few Kudos to thank them for their time! Just post your Kudos in their post in this thread. Thanks!!!
GMAT Club Knowledge Vault: