Last visit was: 23 Apr 2024, 11:16 It is currently 23 Apr 2024, 11:16

Close
GMAT Club Daily Prep
Thank you for using the timer - this advanced tool can estimate your performance and suggest more practice questions. We have subscribed you to Daily Prep Questions via email.

Customized
for You

we will pick new questions that match your level based on your Timer History

Track
Your Progress

every week, we’ll send you an estimated GMAT score based on your performance

Practice
Pays

we will pick new questions that match your level based on your Timer History
Not interested in getting valuable practice questions and articles delivered to your email? No problem, unsubscribe here.
Close
Request Expert Reply
Confirm Cancel
SORT BY:
Date
Manager
Manager
Own Kudos [?]: 831 [0]
Given Kudos: 291
Send PM
Official GMAC Representative
Own Kudos [?]: 163 [1]
Given Kudos: 7
Send PM
Intern
Intern
Own Kudos [?]: 5 [0]
Given Kudos: 1
GMAT 1: 730 Q49 V40
WE:Project Management (Energy and Utilities)
Send PM
Own Kudos [?]: 163 [0]
Send PM
Re: GMATPrep Exam Pack 1 is now on sale! [#permalink]
Expert Reply
Hi yodud,

Can you please email screen shots of the processing errors to socialmedia@mba.com? A member of the team should be able to help once they see what the precise issues are.

Many thanks and apologies for the inconvenience caused.
Thanks,
Tina
Intern
Intern
Own Kudos [?]: 5 [0]
Given Kudos: 1
GMAT 1: 730 Q49 V40
WE:Project Management (Energy and Utilities)
Send PM
It seems like it was just a server error of sorts. After Sunday, its started working again :D. Thanks a lot for the feedback!
Intern
Intern
Own Kudos [?]: [0]
Given Kudos: 3
Send PM
I have no idea why the file does not open on my Mac. I could not find any special instructions except the one that says : close the GMATPrep and click on the downloaded file. The file does not open! Any idea?
I really appreciate your help
Send PM
Expert Reply
Dear ayousef,

The GMATPrep software is compatible with operating system Mac OS X v10.6; v10.7; v10.8; or v10.9

Please also ensure you have downloaded the latest version of the free software: https://www.mba.com/us/store/download-fr ... p-software

If you're still having problems accessing the software, please email gmatprep@mba.com

Many thanks,
Tina
Intern
Intern
Send PM
Hi OfficalGMAT,
Although my software was current, it did not worked until I reinstalled the program.
I was very disappointed when I took the second test and found almost 4 repeated questions from the first test.
Is it too hard to put two different exams together for 40$?
Send PM
Expert Reply
Hi ayousefi,

Did you take the first exam more than once? We recommend taking each exam only once or you may risk seeing duplicate questions.

Many thanks,
Tina
Intern
Intern
Send PM
I only took each test one, but I still got 4 same questions on the verbal section.
Manager
Manager
Own Kudos [?]: 53 [0]
Given Kudos: 44
Concentration: Marketing, Social Entrepreneurship
GMAT 1: 750 Q47 V47
Send PM
I purchased this pack two weeks ago and have completed both tests.

In looking for explanations for the questions, I have found that almost every question I've encountered has been on the internet, as early as 2007!

How is it possible that these are never before released GMAT questions, when online discussions have been active about the very questions for over 7 years?
Send PM
Expert Reply
Hi forevertfc,

Thank you for your message. We're very suprised to hear that you've found questions from the Exam Pack on the internet. When developing the product, we were very careful to use items/questions that had never been seen before.

Can I ask that you please email our customer care team at socialmedia@mba.com with details of where you saw these questions? This will enable us to start investigating further.

Apologies for the inconvenience.

Many thanks,
Tina
Intern
Intern
Own Kudos [?]: 3 [0]
Given Kudos: 28
Concentration: Economics, Finance
GMAT 1: 700 Q50 V34
GPA: 3.46
Send PM
OfficalGMAT

At the moment I want to order GMATprep software study collection. I already received email about order with payment in advance. At the moment I only have an international debit card. However, my bank does not allow me to use internetbanking to make payment. But if I want to pay at the counter I have to prove reason to transfer money, for example: an invoice, I haven't paid so I have no invoice to show. Unfortunately your email is not accepted. So what can I do now to pay for the software? Thank you very much

Originally posted by envoy2210 on 23 Jan 2014, 21:08.
Last edited by envoy2210 on 24 Jan 2014, 03:25, edited 1 time in total.
Intern
Intern
Given Kudos: 0
Send PM
Personal advice: Don't buy it.

Even if you do so, don't count on the scores. I paid and scored 580 and 590 on two of them right before I took the test and my test result appeared to be 540. I could understand 560-570 but 50 points gap is unbelievable. So it doesn't show you where you are. Plus, you don't have the explanations for the questions.

Go buy a manhattan gmat book on a topic you experience problems in, and eventually you get 5 cat for free besides the book. You can also see the detailed explanations.

No offense mr. or mrs. representative but in my humble opinion gmat exam pack is waste of money.
Intern
Intern
Own Kudos [?]: 1 [0]
Given Kudos: 0
Send PM
Help!!!!!!!! I downloaded the Gmatprep exam pack 1, but despite I installed succesufully I cant find the Exam 3 and Exam 4. Its supposted to be in the Take practice exam section, but I only see Exam 1 and Exam 2!!

Please help me!! I scheduled the practice exam for today!!

Thanks a lot!!
Manager
Manager
Own Kudos [?]: 38 [0]
Given Kudos: 205
Concentration: General Management, Strategy
GMAT 1: 580 Q37 V32
GMAT 2: 570 Q36 V32
GMAT 3: 680 Q44 V40
WE:Consulting (Consulting)
Send PM
herman2210 wrote:
Help!!!!!!!! I downloaded the Gmatprep exam pack 1, but despite I installed succesufully I cant find the Exam 3 and Exam 4. Its supposted to be in the Take practice exam section, but I only see Exam 1 and Exam 2!!

Please help me!! I scheduled the practice exam for today!!

Thanks a lot!!

Hi Herman,

There should be drop down that should say GMAT Prep Default Exam, click on that and you'll see the GMATPrep Exam Pack 1.

hope this helps!
Intern
Intern
Own Kudos [?]: 6 [0]
Given Kudos: 4
GMAT 1: 720 Q50 V38
Send PM
OfficialGMAT wrote:
Hi WaterFlowsUp! The GMATPrep Exam Pack 1 offers a preview of the real exam, so there are 37 Quantitative and 41 Verbal questions, just like the real exam. There is absolutely no overlap with questions from this pack and other preparation material.

Good luck with your studies!
Tina

Hi Rebecca

Today I gave the first practice test of the Exam pack 1. I could see all the questions in the Quant section were new but almost all the questions in verbal section were repeated from previous versions. I am very disappointed as I have already solved all the official verbal questions from the previous versions and now I have no means to judge my progress. Have I missed something while installing the EP 1 or the question bank for verbal section is the old one only. Please help.
Send PM
Expert Reply
Thanks for letting us know about this issue-we would like to look into it, as you should not be getting repeat questions. Can you please let us know what Operating System and version you are using? We also need to know what version of GMATPrep you are using. To locate the version, please open the software and it is right above the GMATPrep Logo. If possible, please also send a screenshot of the duplicate questions. You can post this information here, or send an email to GMATPrep@mba.com.

Thank you, and we apologize for these issues.

Rebecca

utkmittal wrote:
OfficialGMAT wrote:
Hi WaterFlowsUp! The GMATPrep Exam Pack 1 offers a preview of the real exam, so there are 37 Quantitative and 41 Verbal questions, just like the real exam. There is absolutely no overlap with questions from this pack and other preparation material.

Good luck with your studies!
Tina

Hi Rebecca

Today I gave the first practice test of the Exam pack 1. I could see all the questions in the Quant section were new but almost all the questions in verbal section were repeated from previous versions. I am very disappointed as I have already solved all the official verbal questions from the previous versions and now I have no means to judge my progress. Have I missed something while installing the EP 1 or the question bank for verbal section is the old one only. Please help.
Manager
Manager
Own Kudos [?]: 15 [0]
Given Kudos: 53
Schools: Tuck '17
GPA: 2.7
WE:Analyst (Investment Banking)
Send PM
Hi, I purchased this pack. However, I won't do Gmatprep 1-2 tests. (I did them on another computer)

So on my new computer, none of the 4 tests are done so far. I'll do only 3 and 4. Will I get questions from 1 or 2?
Send PM
Expert Reply
a03b wrote:
Hi, I purchased this pack. However, I won't do Gmatprep 1-2 tests. (I did them on another computer)

So on my new computer, none of the 4 tests are done so far. I'll do only 3 and 4. Will I get questions from 1 or 2?

Hello, a03b. Test 3&4 will not contain any questions from tests 1&2. Thanks for checking!

Rebecca
GMAT Club Bot
   1   2   3   4   5   6   7