Last visit was: 24 Apr 2024, 16:02 It is currently 24 Apr 2024, 16:02

Close
GMAT Club Daily Prep
Thank you for using the timer - this advanced tool can estimate your performance and suggest more practice questions. We have subscribed you to Daily Prep Questions via email.

Customized
for You

we will pick new questions that match your level based on your Timer History

Track
Your Progress

every week, we’ll send you an estimated GMAT score based on your performance

Practice
Pays

we will pick new questions that match your level based on your Timer History
Not interested in getting valuable practice questions and articles delivered to your email? No problem, unsubscribe here.
Close
Request Expert Reply
Confirm Cancel
SORT BY:
Date
Director
Director
Own Kudos [?]: 3224 [0]
Given Kudos: 6
Send PM
CIO
CIO
Own Kudos [?]: 1357 [0]
Given Kudos: 334
Director
Director
Own Kudos [?]: 3224 [0]
Given Kudos: 6
Send PM
CIO
CIO
Re: Go to a page from a particular post [#permalink]
Thank you for the suggestion, seekmba! We will look into it.
Current Student
Own Kudos [?]: 123 [0]
Given Kudos: 3439
Send PM
Hey dzyubam, I'm not an experienced coder, so I don't really know how difficult/undifficult this is, but the request is currently a feature on a few forums I've been to recently, including AndroidForums.com. I've attached a screenshot.

I've been personally working around this for longer threads by manipulating the post start value in the address bar for long threads. (If I want to go to the 10th page, I change the post start value to 180 or whatever). It's a minor inconvenience at worst.

EDIT: I guess that screenshot's not really working. You can view the feature by navigating to AndroidForums.com, clicking on any post, scrolling to the page counter (1/2/3/right arrow/down arrow), clicking the down arrow, and entering your own page number in the box that pops up. An example post is at the following link https://androidforums.com/android-news-t ... hread.html
Attachments

AndroidForums.jpg
AndroidForums.jpg [ 345.35 KiB | Viewed 2033 times ]

CIO
CIO
Own Kudos [?]: 1357 [1]
Kudos
coakleym,
It might be that I don't understand the feature correctly, but we have the same one in the topic view. You have to click the "Go to page" link near the page numbers (only when a topic has more than 20 posts). Please tell me if I misunderstood you.

Thanks.
Current Student
Own Kudos [?]: 123 [0]
Given Kudos: 3439
Send PM
Wow, never realized that was a link you could click on, hah. Thanks for that tip! (How recent is that? Was I completely oblivious this entire time?)

But that is still I think kind of separate from what the OP asked for, as I think the OP wanted it kind of incorporated into the title of the post somehow, but I could be mistaken.
CIO
CIO
Yes, that link was there from day 1 :).

Yes, what seekmba asked is different. We'll look into the options and probably will add the feature.
coakleym wrote:
Wow, never realized that was a link you could click on, hah. Thanks for that tip! (How recent is that? Was I completely oblivious this entire time?)

But that is still I think kind of separate from what the OP asked for, as I think the OP wanted it kind of incorporated into the title of the post somehow, but I could be mistaken.
GMAT Club Bot