Find all School-related info fast with the new School-Specific MBA Forum

It is currently 20 Oct 2014, 17:13

Close

GMAT Club Daily Prep

Thank you for using the timer - this advanced tool can estimate your performance and suggest more practice questions. We have subscribed you to Daily Prep Questions via email.

Customized
for You

we will pick new questions that match your level based on your Timer History

Track
Your Progress

every week, we’ll send you an estimated GMAT score based on your performance

Practice
Pays

we will pick new questions that match your level based on your Timer History

Not interested in getting valuable practice questions and articles delivered to your email? No problem, unsubscribe here.

Events & Promotions

Events & Promotions in June
Open Detailed Calendar

Goizueta (Emory) Class of 2016 Calling all applicants!

Question banks Downloads My Bookmarks Reviews Important topics  
Current Student
Concentration: Marketing, Other
WE: Sales (Consumer Products)
Followers: 0

Kudos [?]: 21 [0], given: 5

GMAT ToolKit User
Re: Goizueta (Emory) Class of 2016 Calling all applicants! [#permalink] New post 27 Oct 2013, 06:49
DeeMBA wrote:
Hello,

have any of the round 1 applicants heard back from the admissions committee ? any interview invites as yet??

Emory does open interviewing until the R2 deadline (11/20). You actually don't even need an application on file to schedule one. I think you can schedule one through the Goizueta Connection website - directions are on their website. After the R2 deadline, then they conduct interviews by invite only.
Said Oxford Thread Master
Followers: 2

Kudos [?]: 27 [0], given: 33

Re: Goizueta (Emory) Class of 2016 Calling all applicants! [#permalink] New post 27 Oct 2013, 09:30
jas23 wrote:
DeeMBA wrote:
Hello,

have any of the round 1 applicants heard back from the admissions committee ? any interview invites as yet??

Emory does open interviewing until the R2 deadline (11/20). You actually don't even need an application on file to schedule one. I think you can schedule one through the Goizueta Connection website - directions are on their website. After the R2 deadline, then they conduct interviews by invite only.

Open interview policy is only for in person interviews (either on campus interviews or off campus interviews at recruiting events)
Current Student

Kudos [?]: 6 [0], given: 4

Re: Goizueta (Emory) Class of 2016 Calling all applicants! [#permalink] New post 27 Oct 2013, 10:27
Thank You !! Can someone please share how to schedule an interview ? do I write to the admissions committee ? the only option i can see on the website is 'add to my calendar' and 'remind me by email'
Manager
Manager

Kudos [?]: 6 [0], given: 5

GMAT ToolKit User
Re: Goizueta (Emory) Class of 2016 Calling all applicants! [#permalink] New post 27 Oct 2013, 18:02
hi, guys!
I am an international applicant at goizueta and submitted my application at early round deadline. my question is how would my interview be conducted? by invitation only? or should i request one? Seems that making a request for interview is fairly a problem for me, since i cannot visit the campus or attend the recruiting events in US. thanks for you help!!
Manager
Manager

GMAT ToolKit User
Re: Goizueta (Emory) Class of 2016 Calling all applicants! [#permalink] New post 27 Oct 2013, 18:06
DeeMBA wrote:
Thank You !! Can someone please share how to schedule an interview ? do I write to the admissions committee ? the only option i can see on the website is 'add to my calendar' and 'remind me by email'

Maybe you should go to the place where holding the recruiting events on that particular day, i guess??
Current Student

Re: Goizueta (Emory) Class of 2016 Calling all applicants! [#permalink] New post 27 Oct 2013, 21:18
xiangxder wrote:
hi, guys!
I am an international applicant at goizueta and submitted my application at early round deadline. my question is how would my interview be conducted? by invitation only? or should i request one? Seems that making a request for interview is fairly a problem for me, since i cannot visit the campus or attend the recruiting events in US. thanks for you help!!

HI Xiangxder, this is exactly my problem as well ! In addition , the next event in my country is much after the round 2 deadline. I am planning to call the admission office today to understand the process in detail. I will update you afterwards.
Manager
Manager

GMAT ToolKit User
Re: Goizueta (Emory) Class of 2016 Calling all applicants! [#permalink] New post 28 Oct 2013, 18:59
DeeMBA wrote:
xiangxder wrote:
hi, guys!

HI Xiangxder, this is exactly my problem as well ! In addition , the next event in my country is much after the round 2 deadline. I am planning to call the admission office today to understand the process in detail. I will update you afterwards.

Thank you DeeMBA!! Looking forward to hearing from you!!
Current Student
Concentration: Sustainability, Marketing
GMAT 1: 720 Q48 V41
WE: Marketing (Manufacturing)

Kudos [?]: 5 [0], given: 0

Re: Goizueta (Emory) Class of 2016 Calling all applicants! [#permalink] New post 28 Oct 2013, 20:54
DeeMBA wrote:
xiangxder wrote:
hi, guys!

Hi,
Could you let me know as well. The off campus event in India are scheduled from 23/11/13 onwards, which is after the R2 deadline. So do we request one anyway, or do we wait for a web interview?

Thanks
3 KUDOS received
Current Student

Kudos [?]: 6 [3] , given: 4

Re: Goizueta (Emory) Class of 2016 Calling all applicants! [#permalink] New post 28 Oct 2013, 21:39
This post received
KUDOS
Hello

I spoke to the admissions office yesterday-
1, International applicants cannot go for a self initiated interview at this stage. Admissions committee will be sending an invite to selected candidates
2. As far as Indian applicants are concerned , they have not started sending the interview invites as yet. They will be doing it in this week and the next.
Current Student
Concentration: Sustainability, Marketing
GMAT 1: 720 Q48 V41
WE: Marketing (Manufacturing)

Kudos [?]: 5 [0], given: 0

Re: Goizueta (Emory) Class of 2016 Calling all applicants! [#permalink] New post 28 Oct 2013, 21:42
DeeMBA wrote:
Hello

1, International applicants cannot go for a self initiated interview at this stage. Admissions committee will be sending an invite to selected candidates
2. As far as Indian applicants are concerned , they have not started sending the interview invites as yet. They will be doing it in this week and the next.

Thanks for the prompt reply.
Fingers crossed & hoping for the best. :)
Manager
Manager

GMAT ToolKit User
Re: Goizueta (Emory) Class of 2016 Calling all applicants! [#permalink] New post 28 Oct 2013, 22:44
DeeMBA wrote:
Hello

hi DeeMBA, thanks a lot for your info.!!
wish all of us good luck!!
Current Student
GMAT 1: 750 Q50 V41

Kudos [?]: 11 [0], given: 14

Re: Goizueta (Emory) Class of 2016 Calling all applicants! [#permalink] New post 29 Oct 2013, 08:26
Thanks @DeeMBA
Good luck to all fellow international students!

Re: Goizueta (Emory) Class of 2016 Calling all applicants! [#permalink] New post 01 Nov 2013, 08:06
Any update for Indian candidates...
Current Student
GMAT 1: 750 Q50 V41

Kudos [?]: 11 [0], given: 14

Re: Goizueta (Emory) Class of 2016 Calling all applicants! [#permalink] New post 01 Nov 2013, 08:39
@aa2012

They were still sending out invitations to international applicants as of a couple of hours earlier. Good luck!
Current Student
WE: Consulting (Energy and Utilities)

Kudos [?]: 10 [0], given: 3

Re: Goizueta (Emory) Class of 2016 Calling all applicants! [#permalink] New post 05 Nov 2013, 06:45
senyi wrote:
@aa2012

They were still sending out invitations to international applicants as of a couple of hours earlier. Good luck!

Anyone from India received interview invites ??
Current Student
Followers: 5

Kudos [?]: 25 [0], given: 186

Re: Goizueta (Emory) Class of 2016 Calling all applicants! [#permalink] New post 05 Nov 2013, 08:10
In for 20th Nov deadline!

Good luck to those who've already submitted; I'll drop by if I need clarifications :)

Re: Goizueta (Emory) Class of 2016 Calling all applicants! [#permalink] New post 05 Nov 2013, 08:46
prateek413 wrote:
senyi wrote:
@aa2012

Anyone from India received interview invites ??

Still waiting...
Current Student
Schools: ISB '15 (A)
GMAT 1: 710 Q48 V39

Kudos [?]: 14 [0], given: 11

GMAT ToolKit User
Re: Goizueta (Emory) Class of 2016 Calling all applicants! [#permalink] New post 06 Nov 2013, 09:28
Is two weeks sufficient for the scores to reach the school? I just submitted my score through the mba website and wondering if I'd make it in time before the deadline.

Sent from my GT-I9100 using Tapatalk
Manager
Manager
WE 1: 1.3

Kudos [?]: 13 [0], given: 15

Reviews Badge
Re: Goizueta (Emory) Class of 2016 Calling all applicants! [#permalink] New post 06 Nov 2013, 16:31
Any Indian/international round 1 candidates got an interview invite??
For Indian candidates, I think interview might me conducted on 23rd November,2013 (Mumbai) during Emory's MBA tour to Mumbai
Current Student

Re: Goizueta (Emory) Class of 2016 Calling all applicants! [#permalink] New post 07 Nov 2013, 21:32
hey ,

has anyone from India heard anything from the school as yet. beginning to get a little anxious ! request all to please inform if they receive an interview invite...
Re: Goizueta (Emory) Class of 2016 Calling all applicants!   [#permalink] 07 Nov 2013, 21:32