Find all School-related info fast with the new School-Specific MBA Forum

It is currently 16 Apr 2014, 11:50

Close

GMAT Club Daily Prep

Thank you for using the timer - this advanced tool can estimate your performance and suggest more practice questions. We have subscribed you to Daily Prep Questions via email.

Customized
for You

we will pick new questions that match your level based on your Timer History

Track
Your Progress

every week, we’ll send you an estimated GMAT score based on your performance

Practice
Pays

we will pick new questions that match your level based on your Timer History

Not interested in getting valuable practice questions and articles delivered to your email? No problem, unsubscribe here.

Events & Promotions

Events & Promotions in June
Open Detailed Calendar

Got a perfect GMAT Score: 800 Q51 V52 (Fake)

Question banks Downloads My Bookmarks Reviews Important topics  
Current Student
Followers: 21

Kudos [?]: 110 [0], given: 0

GMAT Tests User Reviews Badge
 [#permalink] New post 05 Aug 2006, 05:41
The plot thickens...

How do you explain this Mr. 800?

ETS CD Test 1: 780
ETS CD Test 2: 760

By know I had a fair idea and was expecting about 750 in the test.

Overall I prepared for 1.5 months.

If you registered to take the test this year (can`t imagine you arbitrarily picked August 4, 2006 way back in 2005), and even if you happened to have bought the old OG 10, then why didn`t PVue send you the newer version of the GMATPrep software?

The last I heard, and perhaps other club members can confirm this, ETS has decommissioned the availability of it`s practice tests on CD. :? :?

You claim that you studied 1.5 months prior to taking the exam, so why no mention of GMATPrep?? :? :?

Has anybody else been sent the ETS software after registering for the test in 2006? :? :?
Kaplan GMAT Prep Discount CodesKnewton GMAT Discount CodesGMAT Pill GMAT Discount Codes
1 KUDOS received
Director
Director
Followers: 10

Kudos [?]: 67 [1] , given: 0

GMAT Tests User
 [#permalink] New post 05 Aug 2006, 06:14
This post received
KUDOS
Hey guys hey guys!

I am also got 800!!!! after studying like anything for 4 weeks i gotted 8.5 in AWA (i am think you all not study well so you getted 6.0, but i am telling you 8.5 is poss boss!) and I also gotted Q(59) and V(61). Simply terrific! the gmat screen also told me i am automatic admited to harvad, stamford, wartonn, coolumbia, yeale and insad!

You know, I see this post first thing in the morning and tell myself "wow!", and wanted to look forward to his dissection posts. It was both disappointing (that a lot of things seemed out of place) and insulting/humiliating (because he posts as a fellow Indian, and even quoted scriptures) as things unravelled. Sad.

http://onwardtomba.blogspot.com - MBA, GMAT, INSEAD - the journey.
My 7 GMAT Quant Strategies/Trap
My GMAT Debrief

Current Student

[#permalink] New post 05 Aug 2006, 06:36
From his profile:

Extracurricular/community:
• Soccer captain of Intel Team
• Founder and Cricket captain of Intel team.
• Speak 6 languages, lived in 4 continents.
• Founded and captained Soccer Team in Purdue UNiversity for IndiaN students association.
• Meditiation and Yoga

Just checked the Purdue University homepage, and the school has never had a men's soccer team. Unless the mystery "genius" is a woman, which I highly doubt. http://purduesports.cstv.com/sports/w-s ... -body.html

So it seems like our "Mr. Genius" is not only lying about his score, but his background too... :shock:

Why did you waste Paul's and several other moderator's time evaluating your "bogus" life story in the first place? :?

Whoever you are, you had better come clean here ASAP before somebody cross references your profile at Intel... :shock:
GMAT Club Legend
GMAT Club Legend
Followers: 16

Kudos [?]: 123 [0], given: 0

GMAT Tests User
 [#permalink] New post 05 Aug 2006, 06:49
Quite an interesting thread. I guess this person has had the attention he wanted by now and this will now stay here for everyone's entertainment only. He should have come up with a better alibi.

Best Regards,

Paul

SVP
SVP
Schools: Darden
Followers: 35

Kudos [?]: 420 [0], given: 0

GMAT Tests User
 [#permalink] New post 05 Aug 2006, 10:03
He's probably moved on to some other forum to get his jollies now. Maybe he's pretending to be someone that lost 100 pounds on a weight loss forum.

Anyhow, to any Indians out there, I wouldn't take this joker too seriously. He might not even be Indian. Also, I wouldn't bother looking him up at Intel; he probably lied about that too.

I'll tell you this, jackasses like him ruin it for everyone else. I think a lot of people, both high and lower scorers, were looking forward to trying to learn something from him about test preperation or strategy. Also, the next person that gets a great score (I'm hoping it will be me on Wednesday :) ) will probably be met with undeserved skepticism.

If he wanted attention so bady he should have just posted some video of himself on Youtube doing karoke or something.
VP
VP
Followers: 6

Kudos [?]: 25 [0], given: 0

GMAT Tests User
 [#permalink] New post 05 Aug 2006, 10:12
I am thought that this have would a great fon. I am like it and really enjoyed.

i am thank you. :wink: :wink: :wink:

necromonger wrote:
Hey guys hey guys!

I am also got 800!!!! after studying like anything for 4 weeks i gotted 8.5 in AWA (i am think you all not study well so you getted 6.0, but i am telling you 8.5 is poss boss!) and I also gotted Q(59) and V(61). Simply terrific! the gmat screen also told me i am automatic admited to harvad, stamford, wartonn, coolumbia, yeale and insad!

You know, I see this post first thing in the morning and tell myself "wow!", and wanted to look forward to his dissection posts. It was both disappointing (that a lot of things seemed out of place) and insulting/humiliating (because he posts as a fellow Indian, and even quoted scriptures) as things unravelled. Sad.
Intern
Intern
Followers: 0

Kudos [?]: 0 [0], given: 0

[#permalink] New post 05 Aug 2006, 10:35
Hi guys

this is my first post, and the sole reason for posting this right now is THE indiansucker oops indiansccor007. did James Bond ever played soccor? What soccor got to do with 007, license to kill :wink: Even his name sucks.

I am sure he has thousand tatoos all over his body :lol:
Intern
Intern

Re: Just lied about my score! 800 Q51 V52 [#permalink] New post 05 Aug 2006, 10:53
Pathological liar (Indian wrote:
I am stunned! My last test in Nov 2004 was 690. I am speechless. I will write more.

congrats dude, you are promoted, getting new name.

you also got "the best title" for your post.
SVP
SVP
Followers: 1

Kudos [?]: 27 [0], given: 0

GMAT Tests User
 [#permalink] New post 05 Aug 2006, 21:22
This guy is shameless & must have some psychological ailment.

Good job friends, you just thrashed this liar in no time :lol:
Good, entertaining thread ;)
Intern
Intern

[#permalink] New post 05 Aug 2006, 21:59
hello Praetorian

Please do me a favour by Deleting the Word Indian from his name!!!

His user id is a big insult for so many members here including me....

Thanks

"Can't Died in the Battel of Try"

Intern
Intern

[#permalink] New post 05 Aug 2006, 22:02
and hey.. whoever u r who started this tread.. u S**K MAN !!

"Can't Died in the Battel of Try"

Intern
Intern

[#permalink] New post 05 Aug 2006, 23:18
WTF

its really hard to bliv such an immature thing by a literate person wid a work ex. ...

doing such a thing on a public forum!..

YUCK! :twisted: :twisted:
Current Student

[#permalink] New post 05 Aug 2006, 23:19
No offense to any Indians out there, but the only consistent fact about this "genius" is his constant reference to his nationality.

He stated that he needed an F-1 visa, cited the Bhagvad Gita, and even apparently wrote some Hindi (or other Indian dialect) in his posts ---> "OM SHANTI" Whatever that means?

Check out his profile for further hints of his Indian background...

http://www.gmatclub.com/phpbb/viewtopic ... ht=#216943

Then again, these could all be manufactured lies too?? :?

But if he is Indian, why would he want to shame his hardworking fellow countrymen by making such an outrageous/blasphemous claim and then try to substantiate such a claim with further lies?? This moron didn`t just say that he got an 800 (April fools joke style), he actually tried to convince the entire club on HOW he did it !! :shock: :shock:
CEO
CEO
Schools: Completed at SAID BUSINESS SCHOOL, OXFORD - Class of 2008
Followers: 13

Kudos [?]: 60 [0], given: 0

GMAT Tests User
 [#permalink] New post 06 Aug 2006, 00:42
GMATT73 wrote:
This moron didn`t just say that he got an 800 (April fools joke style), he actually tried to convince the entire club on HOW he did it !! :shock: :shock:

But he was not knowing that we have CR gurus like you. :wink: :wink:

SAID BUSINESS SCHOOL, OXFORD - MBA CLASS OF 2008

GMAT Club Legend
GMAT Club Legend
Affiliations: HHonors Diamond, BGS Honor Society
Schools: Chicago (Booth) - Class of 2009
GMAT 1: 730 Q45 V45
WE: Business Development (Consumer Products)
Followers: 236

Kudos [?]: 1478 [0], given: 7

GMAT Tests User Premium Member
 [#permalink] New post 06 Aug 2006, 06:33
Haha... Look at what I missed on vacation.

When I saw the post, I immediately called BS in my mind, but not wanting to stir up anything I didn't reply... 14 hours of flights later, one nights sleep and I awake to this.

Beautiful.
VP
VP
Followers: 2

Kudos [?]: 27 [0], given: 1

GMAT Tests User
 [#permalink] New post 08 Aug 2006, 05:07
WOW :shock: :shock: :shock: ...
Never saw this coming....
Exceptional attempt at glorifying his GMAT venture and an equally thrashing analysis by the keen and genius member's here.

D@mn, I should have come online this weekend :x :x ....
As it goes for the Indian factor, I am from India and do not give a sh@t to what this guy is. He doesn't represent the Indian spirit anywayz....

All and all a very interesting read. Might turn out a best-seller if one adds a little more spice and puts it in a paper back. :lol: :lol:

Trying hard to conquer Quant.

Manager
Manager

GMAT Tests User
fabulous sense of humor [#permalink] New post 06 Dec 2006, 21:04
guys,

I happened to stumble upon this piece of fun..

I really laughed out loud at necromonger's response.Pasted below again for your enjoyment...wow, this necromonger guy has the best sense of humor
Dude, its a gift ..no top MBA can teach this..
Thanks for the treat! Funtastic !!!!!

necromonger's response:

hey guys!

Manager
Manager

Kudos [?]: 1 [0], given: 0

[#permalink] New post 06 Dec 2006, 21:44
Quote:
I finished the Quant in about 55 mins,

:snipersmile: :banana
I give him my banana
if he got Q51 with that

livin in a prison island...

Intern
Intern

Kudos [?]: 1 [0], given: 0

[#permalink] New post 19 Dec 2006, 00:49
"I finished the Quant in about 55 mins, Verbal in about 70 mins. My AWA was 5.5. When I saw my score, my jaw dropped, and I had to drink lots of water, I ended sweating up during the test...
"

Oh please!! What a troll. People are so gullible these days.

" My AWA was 5.5. .........."

Sure it was. Sorry I interrupted, please do continue with your trolling.
Intern
Intern

Kudos [?]: 2 [0], given: 0

Lol [#permalink] New post 20 Dec 2006, 22:04
I got really scared when i first read his post, his grammar was horrible, and I was just thinking to myself: "man the GMAT really doesn't test how well you know grammar, but just how you can crack the exam; what a bs test"

I had a dream, it involved me getting 510 on my GMAT...

Lol   [#permalink] 20 Dec 2006, 22:04