Last visit was: 25 Apr 2024, 05:26 It is currently 25 Apr 2024, 05:26

Close
GMAT Club Daily Prep
Thank you for using the timer - this advanced tool can estimate your performance and suggest more practice questions. We have subscribed you to Daily Prep Questions via email.

Customized
for You

we will pick new questions that match your level based on your Timer History

Track
Your Progress

every week, we’ll send you an estimated GMAT score based on your performance

Practice
Pays

we will pick new questions that match your level based on your Timer History
Not interested in getting valuable practice questions and articles delivered to your email? No problem, unsubscribe here.
Close
Request Expert Reply
Confirm Cancel
SORT BY:
Kudos
Manager
Manager
Own Kudos [?]: 98 [0]
Given Kudos: 52
Concentration: Finance, Operations
GMAT 1: 710 Q51 V25
Send PM
Manager
Manager
Own Kudos [?]: 49 [0]
Given Kudos: 17
GMAT 1: 760 Q50 V42
GPA: 3.3
Send PM
Manager
Manager
Send PM
Manager
Manager
Send PM
Re: Got ripped off - No tests with Kaplan premier 2013 [#permalink]
Blax0r wrote:
On another note, the Kaplan tests were instrumental in helping me achieve my current score, so make sure to do them!

wow, your score is really good .. and I know kaplan tests are important but this is a bummer that I've to go through all this to find tests. Manhattan was fairly easy. thank god delay wont be a problem for me coz I still havent completed all of the manhattan tests.
Manager
Manager
Send PM
stunn3r wrote:
Blax0r wrote:
On another note, the Kaplan tests were instrumental in helping me achieve my current score, so make sure to do them!

wow, your score is really good .. and I know kaplan tests are important but this is a bummer that I've to go through all this to find tests. Manhattan was fairly easy. thank god delay wont be a problem for me coz I still havent completed all of the manhattan tests.

By manhattan being fairly easy I meant finding their tests was easy .. not the tests :p
Manager
Manager
Send PM
Yea, the MGMAT tests were really tough, and I felt Kaplan's tests were the most realistic practice test (aside from the official ones from GMAT).

But, going through both sets was definitely important for me; good luck!
Manager
Manager
Send PM
Blax0r wrote:
Yea, the MGMAT tests were really tough, and I felt Kaplan's tests were the most realistic practice test (aside from the official ones from GMAT).

But, going through both sets was definitely important for me; good luck!

No luck. They asked me to drop a mail to booksupport@kaplan.com. Please someone from KAPLAN tell me what to do.
Kaplan GMAT Instructor
Own Kudos [?]: 2 [0]
Given Kudos: 0
Send PM
Hi,

In the book that you have is the Premier 2013, the problem likely has to do with which link you are clicking on. To register the New GMAT Premier 2013 edition online, please click on the link below. The question is "In chapter 15, what is the last word of the chapter?". The answer is: resources

https://store.kaptest.com/booksonline/qu ... =388005181

Please let us know if you have any trouble or have further questions. If you need fast service, you can also call 800-Kaptest and they can help with any issue that you are having.

Best, Jonathan
Manager
Manager
Send PM
jonathanwylie wrote:
Hi,

In the book that you have is the Premier 2013, the problem likely has to do with which link you are clicking on. To register the New GMAT Premier 2013 edition online, please click on the link below. The question is "In chapter 15, what is the last word of the chapter?". The answer is: resources

https://store.kaptest.com/booksonline/qu ... =388005181

Please let us know if you have any trouble or have further questions. If you need fast service, you can also call 800-Kaptest and they can help with any issue that you are having.

Best, Jonathan

Hey Jonathan,

Thanks for replying, I was doing everything you said step by step but no luck. I called kaplan and followed up with them(you) for two weeks and got my CAT tests after that. Its all okay now but I guess process can be a little more smoother.

No intention of hurting kaplan but manhattan gives a code that is revealed after scratching .. you can do something like this.

Thanks again ..
stunner
Intern
Intern
Own Kudos [?]: [0]
Send PM
I am unable to access my tests. Evertime I try to login, it gives me this error: PFA

Can some one please help? I have my test in two weeks. I saved the Kaplan tests for the end and now I can't access them at all :( :cry: :?
Attachments

kaplan.png
kaplan.png [ 32.22 KiB | Viewed 6170 times ]

Director
Director
Status:My Thread Master Bschool Threads-->Krannert(Purdue),WP Carey(Arizona),Foster(Uwashngton)
Own Kudos [?]: 277 [0]
Given Kudos: 57
Send PM
AnubhutiSood wrote:
I am unable to access my tests. Evertime I try to login, it gives me this error: PFA

Can some one please help? I have my test in two weeks. I saved the Kaplan tests for the end and now I can't access them at all :( :cry: :?

Hi

Just write an email with all the info. and a screen shot to customer.care@kaplan.com
Intern
Intern
Own Kudos [?]: [0]
Send PM
Of course I wrote a mail to customer care but have not received any solution yet
Also, can someone from Kaplan tell me why did I have to even purchase the book to access these tests? I can see the keyword "resources" all over various forums! I would have rather not bought the book and tried to access these tests! Even after buying I cannot access the tests!! got royally ripped off! :x
GMAT Club Bot