Thank you for using the timer!
We noticed you are actually not timing your practice. Click the START button first next time you use the timer.
There are many benefits to timing your practice, including:
GRE 1250(Q-760), AWA-5 Toefl 107, MCA, 3yr wrk ex, for MSF [#permalink]
18 Dec 2007, 23:01
Please help me short list universities for MS in Finance course
- B.Com, Mumbai University 60%
(Two years full time work ex along with B.Com at a CA's office)
- MCA from Dept of Computer Science, University of Pune
- Ranked 1 in India for the course.
CGPI - 3 out of 6
Toppers CGPI - Around 5.
(Class consisted of 64 students when it started.. by the end of the course many had dropped out or a year and around 34 finally passed in 3 years.)
- Among top 5 scorers for the Advanced math class.
- Gave lectures for a semester course on Networking at Bioinformatics Dept.
- NCFM Certifications (NSE)
- 3 Years work ex in developing financial softwares
Please help me select universities.
I understand Princeton is out of my league.
I'm hoping IIT is safe
Please suggest other universities
I do not know much but from what I read here, it may be hard for you to justify why you want to have MSF to competitive schools! Means, commerce to computers to finance again ( not that it is uncommon, I myself have shifted from civil engineering to economics and now planning to join MiF/mba), but it is better if you have a finance company exp now.
From what I understand, you have been a good student, why dont you try for a job in a finance company and then apply after one year of solid experience?