Thank you for using the timer!
We noticed you are actually not timing your practice. Click the START button first next time you use the timer.
There are many benefits to timing your practice, including:
if anyone could provide a detailed review of the the above mentioned schools [different from the usual info provided on their websites] i would be very thankful. i need some inside or should i say more independent info on these programs [full-time MBA that is] since i cannot depend only on the info provided by the schools themselves. any input is welcome especially from alumni, friends, anyone that you may now that has more inside info about these schools. any input is welcome!
The sources that I recommend are:
1) Business Week's Guide to The Best Business Schools
2) MBA Journals at BusinessWeek.com
3) Getting the MBA Admissions Edge - has chapters on Chicago GSB
4) Current students - I would go to each school's website and look up student clubs in the industry(ies) that you are interested in. Then contact a couple of the officers regarding setting up a time to talk to them about their schools and ask your questions. Some of them might prefer communicating by e-mail. It might take a few days for them to get back to you, since they are probably in the midst of exams.
5) Checking out the schools in person when they are in session is still, I think, one of the best ways to get to know these programs. If this is not possible, then try to talk to as many students and alumni as you can (preferably face to face).