Find all School-related info fast with the new School-Specific MBA Forum

It is currently 24 Jul 2014, 12:08

Close

GMAT Club Daily Prep

Thank you for using the timer - this advanced tool can estimate your performance and suggest more practice questions. We have subscribed you to Daily Prep Questions via email.

Customized
for You

we will pick new questions that match your level based on your Timer History

Track
Your Progress

every week, we’ll send you an estimated GMAT score based on your performance

Practice
Pays

we will pick new questions that match your level based on your Timer History

Not interested in getting valuable practice questions and articles delivered to your email? No problem, unsubscribe here.

Events & Promotions

Events & Promotions in June
Open Detailed Calendar

Gyanone admission consultants

Question banks Downloads My Bookmarks Reviews Important topics  
TAGS:
1 KUDOS received
Director
Director
Concentration: International Business, General Management
GPA: 3.86
WE: Accounting (Commercial Banking)
Followers: 1

Kudos [?]: 35 [1] , given: 16

GMAT Tests User
Gyanone admission consultants [#permalink] New post 31 Mar 2013, 07:52
This post received
KUDOS
Hi Friends,

May i know if anyone has got services from Gyanone admission consultants, if so how did they help in your application process?

Regards
Srinath

+1 Kudos If found helpful..

Intern
Intern
Followers: 0

Kudos [?]: 0 [0], given: 3

Re: Very Urgent Need reviews on Gyanone Admission consultants... [#permalink] New post 31 Mar 2013, 09:33
Hi,

I am an Indian IT male looking for application review service. Any admission consultant please respond to me.

10th: 87%
12: 86%

Engineering from NIT Warangal in 2006, passed with 72% marks.

In college, had many extra-curricular activities. Chief organizer of college fest, and head HR and Technical for college fest for 2 years. Also led hostel mess committee for ensuring proper food hygience etc. to students. Worked on good technical projects, including electronic data gatherer which also won some awards in national technical competitions like VJTI etc.

Social work: Worked for two years for NGO providing helping poor children with schooling. Also volunteered time to teach maths occasionally. Have certificates and can show.

Sports: Played cricket for college team and have participated for office events also for last three years.

Professional: Working for last six years, will be seven in July 2013, in Infosys in the investment banking domain. Worked extensively on banking and capital markets applications for last four years, and before that worked on coding for core financial accounting applications. Have worked onsite for 1 year in Cincinnati, USA. Got many awards, including team awards for my performance over last six years. Chosen to lead development for core applications of large wall street client.

GMAT: 690, AWA 5, IR 6

I want to apply for colleges starting in fall 2013. Can anyone please evaluate my profile?

Thanking you,
Suresh
Current Student
Concentration: Strategy
Schools: MIT Sloan - Class of 2015
WE: Consulting (Mutual Funds and Brokerage)
Followers: 16

Kudos [?]: 192 [0], given: 627

GMAT Tests User Premium Member
Re: Gyanone admission consultants [#permalink] New post 31 Mar 2013, 09:48
Hi Suresh,

Please post your question as a separate thread in the Admissions Consultant forum so as not to hijack Srinath's thread.
Intern
Intern
Concentration: Finance, Social Entrepreneurship
GMAT 1: 740 Q49 V41
WE: Securities Sales and Trading (Investment Banking)

Kudos [?]: 9 [0], given: 1

Re: Gyanone admission consultants [#permalink] New post 29 Jun 2013, 11:54
Hi Srikant,

Any update about Gyanone consultant as I am also planning to take their help in editing essays.
Intern
Intern

Kudos [?]: 0 [0], given: 0

Re: Gyanone admission consultants [#permalink] New post 06 Dec 2013, 13:02
Hi Srinath and sarcastic ,

Did u enroll with Gyanone for essay editing ??
If yes , can you please provide some insight ?? As I am also contemplating for using their help.
I am applying in R2 and deadlines are approaching .

Thanks..:)
Intern
Intern
Concentration: General Management, Operations
GMAT 1: 720 Q51 V35
WE: Other (Transportation)

Kudos [?]: 6 [0], given: 0

Re: Gyanone admission consultants [#permalink] New post 16 Feb 2014, 10:54
I am a Merchant Navy officer and had enrolled with GyanOne for applying to INSEAD. I saw that they had deep expertise, were always willing to help in whatever way possible, and helped me create an excellent final product that resonated well with INSEAD. After receiving the interview call from INSEAD, I also took GyanOne’s help in preparing for the interview. Again, their excellent advice and great feedback helped me to prepare well for the final interview, which I was very comfortable with after three mock interviews with GyanOne that closely simulated the real interview. I received the INSEAD admit earlier this week. Kudos GyanOne!
Intern
Intern

Kudos [?]: 1 [0], given: 0

Re: Gyanone admission consultants [#permalink] New post 23 Feb 2014, 05:51
Hey,
I'm not familiar with Gyanone but if you're interested you can find many reviews of admission consultants here: http://admissionconsultantreviews.com/
Intern
Intern

Re: Gyanone admission consultants [#permalink] New post 24 Feb 2014, 07:33
I took GyanOne’s help for my ISB application and found their service to be really good. I contacted them just about 10 days before the submission deadline, and I felt that their inputs and help in structuring my stories and my essays was really excellent. They helped me to showcase my strengths well, clearly demonstrate my potential, and improve my overall application significantly. I am impressed with the knowledge base, experience and the expertise that they hold into the ISB admission process. I was able to submit comfortably in time, received an interview call from ISB, and received the final offer. A thumbs up to GyanOne and their ISB application service!
Manager
Manager
GMAT 1: 650 Q47 V34
GMAT 2: 720 Q47 V42
Followers: 1

Kudos [?]: 21 [0], given: 16

Re: Gyanone admission consultants [#permalink] New post 24 Feb 2014, 08:22
I have taken GyanOne’s help for my applications and interview preparation for UNC Kenan Flagler and I am glad to recommend them for their brilliant services. I have an admit for the fall 2014 intake, and want to thank the GyanOne team for their expertise and support throughout the admissions process. Their experienced consultants, from top b-schools, understand the admission process well and provide their clients personalized help into all aspects of the application and interview process. Their comprehensive help with essays, supporting documentation and mock interviews made me comfortable and confident about submitting a strong application. I truly appreciate their experience and expertise and would be glad to answer anyone’s queries on their services.
Intern
Intern

Re: Gyanone admission consultants [#permalink] New post 28 Feb 2014, 02:39
Hi guys,
I availed the consultation services from Gyanone and I am highly impressed by them. They helped to completely revamp my application in just 5 days before the ISB R1 deadline. Glad I made the right decision at the last moment. I really appreciate the effort the Gyanone team put in in understanding my profile and aspirations (being an entrepreneur) through brainstorming sessions, and their expertise was clearly visible from the final output attained. I recommended their services to my friend who successfully got admitted in R2 in ISB and shall do it to others also as well. Wish you guys all the best!
Intern
Intern

Kudos [?]: 1 [0], given: 0

Re: Gyanone admission consultants [#permalink] New post 16 May 2014, 21:41
I would highly recommend that people here check out GyanOne. I found them to be outstanding when it came to advice for top schools. I worked with them on my fall applications (2013) and secured admits to Kellogg, Yale.They possess excellent industry knowledge and have a lot of experience with top schools.

When it comes to applying to top schools, I felt I just could not take a chance. I got in touch with GyanOne and right from the beginning felt that I had chosen well. Not only did GyanOne help me to get into top schools, but they even helped me to choose the right one from among them based on my criteria. I continue to be in touch with GyanOne and in fact their consultants are today more than advisors to me but indeed friends
Re: Gyanone admission consultants   [#permalink] 16 May 2014, 21:41