Last visit was: 23 Apr 2024, 13:29 It is currently 23 Apr 2024, 13:29

Close
GMAT Club Daily Prep
Thank you for using the timer - this advanced tool can estimate your performance and suggest more practice questions. We have subscribed you to Daily Prep Questions via email.

Customized
for You

we will pick new questions that match your level based on your Timer History

Track
Your Progress

every week, we’ll send you an estimated GMAT score based on your performance

Practice
Pays

we will pick new questions that match your level based on your Timer History
Not interested in getting valuable practice questions and articles delivered to your email? No problem, unsubscribe here.
Close
Request Expert Reply
Confirm Cancel
Intern
Intern
Own Kudos [?]: 17 [1]
Given Kudos: 7
Concentration: Strategy, Technology
GPA: 3.3
Send PM
Intern
Intern
Own Kudos [?]: [0]
Given Kudos: 6
GMAT 1: 690 Q47 V38
Send PM
Intern
Intern
Given Kudos: 6
GMAT 1: 690 Q47 V38
Send PM
Manager
Manager
Own Kudos [?]: 9 [0]
Given Kudos: 0
Concentration: Technology, Entrepreneurship
Send PM
Re: Haas (Berkeley) EWMBA Class of 2019: Calling all Admitted Students! [#permalink]
rodeo2503 wrote:
Any fellow San diegans in the admit pool?

Did you join the FB group yet? Nobody has posted introduction yet, prolly one of us can start and figure out who's who. :-)
Intern
Intern
Send PM
Re: Haas (Berkeley) EWMBA Class of 2019: Calling all Admitted Students! [#permalink]
I'm local (based out of the South Bay), and I'm currently assigned to a weekend cohort.
Manager
Manager
Own Kudos [?]: 9 [0]
Concentration: Technology, Entrepreneurship
Send PM
thebaydestrian wrote:
I'm local (based out of the South Bay), and I'm currently assigned to a weekend cohort.

I am from the east bay. Evening cohort here (I'll request for Tuesday-Thursday)

Originally posted by apsahota on 11 Feb 2016, 21:23.
Last edited by apsahota on 23 Feb 2016, 01:11, edited 1 time in total.
Intern
Intern
Own Kudos [?]: 17 [0]
Send PM
Intern
Intern
Own Kudos [?]: 3 [0]
Given Kudos: 22
Send PM
Hi Guys,
First of all congratulations for the admission to HAAS. I am recommended for admission in R1 as well, but I can not remember whether I have accepted the admission. My application status still shows recommended for admission, but the accept admission button is not visible anymore. Has any of you received any follow-up email listing the next steps (deposit/SIR ... etc) after you have accepted the admission?

Regards
Dipti
Intern
Intern
Send PM
drsmba wrote:
Hi Guys,
First of all congratulations for the admission to HAAS. I am recommended for admission in R1 as well, but I can not remember whether I have accepted the admission. My application status still shows recommended for admission, but the accept admission button is not visible anymore. Has any of you received any follow-up email listing the next steps (deposit/SIR ... etc) after you have accepted the admission?

Regards
Dipti

Hi Dipti drsmba, congratulations!!! - While you wait for your next email, you may want to check out the FAQ (in case you haven't seen the latest updates).

https://www.haas.berkeley.edu/EWMBA/newadmit/faq.html

I’ve accepted my offer of admission. What happens next?
The next steps include paying your $1,500 non-refundable deposit* and completing the University of California Statement of Intent to Register (SIR).

*Please note, there will be an additional 2.75% fee charged for those paying their deposit by credit card. If you are charged, Haas will apply this fee towards your tuition.

Instructions for these next steps will be sent to you via email. The University is going though an exciting student information systems update, which has updated our historical process. We will provide you clear instructions in the coming weeks for these next steps.
You'll also want to connect with your classmates by attending the Welcome Reception!
There are other things you will need to do to get ready for Haas in the fall. Review the new admit checklist to ensure you are aware of all upcoming due dates and events.

Why can't I access the UC Berkeley Graduate Division's SIR link from my application status page?
This page will become available after UC Berkeley Graduate Division formally admits you as a student, which occurs on a rolling basis.

If we do not have all of your official documents on file, we cannot enroll you in our system, and you will not be able to complete the next steps for admissions. Please call our Admissions Office with questions. Please do not contact the Graduate Division Office directly.

Class of 2019 Checklist

https://www.haas.berkeley.edu/EWMBA/newadmit/F16_checklist.pdf
Intern
Intern
Send PM
Hello R1 Admits! Please share whether you accepted your offer of admission (and we hope that you chose Berkeley-Haas!). How was it? Any preparation/decision-making tips for future admits. Thanks!
Intern
Intern
Send PM
Congratulations to R2 Admits!

April 15: South Bay Welcome Happy Hour (Mountain View, CA) - Sponsored by the EWMBA Association
https://haas.campusgroups.com/EWMBAA/rsvp?id=304118

April 15: San Francisco Welcome Happy Hour (San Francisco, CA) - Sponsored by the EWMBA Association
https://haas.campusgroups.com/EWMBAA/rsvp?id=302269

Originally posted by UCBHaas1219 on 07 Apr 2016, 20:02.
Last edited by UCBHaas1219 on 08 Apr 2016, 14:37, edited 1 time in total.
Intern
Intern
Own Kudos [?]: 5 [0]
Given Kudos: 2
Send PM
Anyone receive the welcome email yet for R2 admit?
Intern
Intern
Own Kudos [?]: 1 [0]
GRE 1: Q166 V165
WE:Research (Computer Hardware)
Send PM
R1 admit, previously waitlisted, nothing to my email yet.

SomG2016 wrote:
Anyone receive the welcome email yet for R2 admit?
Intern
Intern
Concentration: Entrepreneurship, Technology
GMAT 1: 720 Q49 V39
GPA: 2.76
WE:Other (Computer Software)
Send PM
Nothing to my e-mail either. Kind of worrying somehow... I can't seem to get settled until I get things in writing. :(
Intern
Intern
Concentration: Entrepreneurship, Technology
GMAT 1: 720 Q49 V39
GPA: 2.76
WE:Other (Computer Software)
Send PM
Just received email. 1:14 pst.

Posted from my mobile device
Intern
Intern
Send PM
2bethere wrote:
Just received email. 1:14 pst.

Posted from my mobile device

Mine has a time stamp of 1:06pm PT
Intern
Intern
Send PM
got the email at 3.30 pm today. :-D
Intern
Intern
Own Kudos [?]: 2 [0]
GMAT 1: 710 Q49 V39
Send PM
I am an evening cohort. Not sure which one yet: Mon-Wed or Tue-Thu. Sent a request to the FB group as well to get included.
Congrats to everyone!
Intern
Intern
Send PM
Anyone submitted a scholarship application? Have you received any emails yet? Decision date is today and I was told by the FA Office that emails will be sent out to applicants. Thanks!
Intern
Intern
Send PM
UCBHaas1219 wrote:
Anyone submitted a scholarship application? Have you received any emails yet? Decision date is today and I was told by the FA Office that emails will be sent out to applicants. Thanks!

Yes, just received an email - no scholarship :(
GMAT Club Bot
 1   2   
Moderators:
GMAT Club Verbal Expert
6917 posts
GMAT Club Verbal Expert
238 posts