Last visit was: 24 Apr 2024, 22:41 It is currently 24 Apr 2024, 22:41

Close
GMAT Club Daily Prep
Thank you for using the timer - this advanced tool can estimate your performance and suggest more practice questions. We have subscribed you to Daily Prep Questions via email.

Customized
for You

we will pick new questions that match your level based on your Timer History

Track
Your Progress

every week, we’ll send you an estimated GMAT score based on your performance

Practice
Pays

we will pick new questions that match your level based on your Timer History
Not interested in getting valuable practice questions and articles delivered to your email? No problem, unsubscribe here.
Close
Request Expert Reply
Confirm Cancel
Current Student
Own Kudos [?]: 5 [0]
Given Kudos: 16
Send PM
Intern
Intern
Given Kudos: 0
GMAT 1: 720 Q48 V41
GPA: 3.56
Send PM
Intern
Intern
Own Kudos [?]: 4 [0]
Given Kudos: 2
GMAT 1: 710 Q45 V41
Send PM
Manager
Manager
Own Kudos [?]: 28 [0]
Given Kudos: 8
Send PM
Re: Haas EWMBA Class of 2017 - Calling All Applicants [#permalink]
Stapler2014 wrote:
I've been lurking here for awhile. I applied R1 and interviewed in early December. I received an email a few hours ago from Haas admissions about an invitation to a Financial Aid chat. Did anyone else get this email? I don't want to read too much into it...

I did as a well. I think it's just a generic email.
Intern
Intern
Own Kudos [?]: 2 [0]
Send PM
sally11986 wrote:
Stapler2014 wrote:
I've been lurking here for awhile. I applied R1 and interviewed in early December. I received an email a few hours ago from Haas admissions about an invitation to a Financial Aid chat. Did anyone else get this email? I don't want to read too much into it...

Yeah, I received the same e-mail. I applied in R1 and interviewed in early December. It looks like a standard e-mail that gets sent out to everyone.

Same here. I received that financial aid email. I was interviewed in early Dec and waiting for the decision. one week away.
Intern
Intern
Own Kudos [?]: [0]
Given Kudos: 1
Send PM
HaasPlease wrote:
receiving an email from Haas with a subject that started with "You're invited:" was salt in the not-invited-for-interviews wound, haha.

:-D

I got the same feeling :!:
Manager
Manager
Own Kudos [?]: 565 [0]
Given Kudos: 40
Send PM
Stapler2014 wrote:

I got it as well. I have been getting other invites to their class visits also. I didn't think too much about it.
Intern
Intern
Own Kudos [?]: 3 [0]
Send PM
just checking in here to see if you all have any questions.

for round 2 candidates. Last year I got my invitation to interview in the first few days of Feb. You'll probably be getting an invitation this monday/tuesday.
Intern
Intern
Own Kudos [?]: 4 [0]
Given Kudos: 2
GMAT 1: 710 Q45 V41
Send PM
atHaas wrote:

for round 2 candidates. Last year I got my invitation to interview in the first few days of Feb. You'll probably be getting an invitation this monday/tuesday.

I have a question. I am a round 1 applicant. If you selected "evening" cohort. Is there flexibility to switch to "weekend" later on? The reason I ask is I am an out of state applicant and am not sure what my work situation will be.
Senior Manager
Senior Manager
Own Kudos [?]: 53 [0]
Given Kudos: 6
Concentration: International Business, Entrepreneurship
Send PM
sally11986 wrote:
atHaas wrote:

I have a question. I am a round 1 applicant. If you selected "evening" cohort. Is there flexibility to switch to "weekend" later on? The reason I ask is I am an out of state applicant and am not sure what my work situation will be.

You're allowed a one time cohort switch. Someone from my weekend cohort just switched to one of the weekday cohorts this semester. If something comes up, the program office will generally work with you to make things work.
Current Student
Send PM
Do you guys this it's pretty much a forgone conclusion at this point if we haven't recieved an invitation to interview?
Manager
Manager
Own Kudos [?]: 610 [0]
Given Kudos: 12
Send PM
Frankie808 wrote:
Do you guys this it's pretty much a forgone conclusion at this point if we haven't recieved an invitation to interview?

If you are local , i wouldn't discount that. One week you can visit Berkeley like 7 times :) . Are you local ?
Current Student
Send PM
Bluelagoon wrote:
Frankie808 wrote:

If you are local , i wouldn't discount that. One week you can visit Berkeley like 7 times :) . Are you local ?

Yep. Local guy checking in. Well that makes me feel a little better but not much lol.
Manager
Manager
Own Kudos [?]: 610 [1]
Given Kudos: 12
Send PM
Kudos
Frankie808 wrote:
Bluelagoon wrote:
Frankie808 wrote:

Yep. Local guy checking in. Well that makes me feel a little better but not much lol.

Trying to help :) ..they might put candidates on WL if not accepted without interview...just saying..@packet82 - can you comment ?
Senior Manager
Senior Manager
Send PM
Bluelagoon wrote:
Trying to help :) ..they might put candidates on WL if not accepted without interview...just saying..@packet82 - can you comment ?

Until you get a rejection letter, there's still hope. One of the people in my cohort was accepted in July; 2-3 weeks before orientation.
Intern
Intern
Own Kudos [?]: 1 [0]
Send PM
Frankie808 wrote:

Going by last year's EWMBA thread, I see couple of folks who were wait listed without an interview so I won't come to that conclusion yet.
Intern
Intern
Send PM
I am a newest member of gmatclub, just joined today. I was reading previous posts and couldn't help noticing that last year's forum was buzzing with posts this time of the year. what happened this year ? By the way, I submitted my application for R2 on Jan 20th and already got an invite for interview.
Senior Manager
Senior Manager
Send PM
ToInfinityAndBeyond wrote:
I am a newest member of gmatclub, just joined today. I was reading previous posts and couldn't help noticing that last year's forum was buzzing with posts this time of the year. what happened this year ? By the way, I submitted my application for R2 on Jan 20th and already got an invite for interview.

This year? I'm not applying and replying to everyone's posts.
Intern
Intern
Own Kudos [?]: 6 [0]
Concentration: Technology, International Business
GMAT Date: 12-29-2008
GPA: 4
WE:Engineering (Computer Hardware)
Send PM
Hi all,

I am new to this forum too. I applied for R2 on Jan 21st, yet to hear about the interview. I had a couple of questions:

1. In case one is not selected for the interview, how soon can one expect to find out? The wait for the interview call is killing me :(
2. Has anyone else who submitted the app on Jan 21st found out if they were shortlisted to interview? I hear that Berkeley Adcom goes through the applications in the order they were received.
Intern
Intern
Send PM
packet82 wrote:
ToInfinityAndBeyond wrote:

This year? I'm not applying and replying to everyone's posts.

Hey Packet, I realized from your previous posts that you were admitted last year. Hope you are having good time at Haas and thanks to rooting for this year's aspirants.
GMAT Club Bot
   1  ...  5   6   7   8   9   10   11  ...  28   
Moderators:
GMAT Club Verbal Expert
6920 posts
GMAT Club Verbal Expert
238 posts