Now that the decisions for the Fall 2013 EWMBA are out, I was wondering if those who did get accepted can share their success stories. For the benefits of the rest of us who are planning to reapply in 2014 I would be interested in learning:
1. what things did you think made your application stronger
2. how did you step your best foot forward
3. what kind of questions were you asked in the interview and your responses.
4. did you take the data and decisions workshop or an equivalent course in advance
5. GMAT score
6. Work experience/history (are you a manager with or without direct reports)
7. Did you use an admissions consultant (if yes did you find them useful for the price)
Any other thoughts that can help the rest of the community who is planning to reapply.
Consider +1 Kudos if my post helped