If these are the only b-schools that you have in mind and will definitely go this year (to either one of them), turn in your deposit for Davis and continue to wait for Haas' reply. Just imagine this $1,500 as an opportunity cost forgone should Haas give you an acceptance. There's really no other choice.
However, if I were you, I'd call Davis and see if I can get an extension. It never hurts to ask (plus you're already admitted. They can't reject you anymore).
Get the best GMAT Prep Resources with GMAT Club Premium Membership