Find all School-related info fast with the new School-Specific MBA Forum

It is currently 29 Aug 2014, 10:25

Close

GMAT Club Daily Prep

Thank you for using the timer - this advanced tool can estimate your performance and suggest more practice questions. We have subscribed you to Daily Prep Questions via email.

Customized
for You

we will pick new questions that match your level based on your Timer History

Track
Your Progress

every week, we’ll send you an estimated GMAT score based on your performance

Practice
Pays

we will pick new questions that match your level based on your Timer History

Not interested in getting valuable practice questions and articles delivered to your email? No problem, unsubscribe here.

Events & Promotions

Events & Promotions in June
Open Detailed Calendar

Hard GMAT Practice Qs Only?

Question banks Downloads My Bookmarks Reviews Important topics  
TAGS:
Intern
Intern
Followers: 0

Kudos [?]: 0 [0], given: 0

GMAT ToolKit User
Hard GMAT Practice Qs Only? [#permalink] New post 10 Jun 2013, 12:13
I've gone through the MGMAT WT book and finished all the contained practiced questions, and I plan to do the same for the MGMAT NP book.

I'm considering using only the "Hard Quant" GMAT Toolkit iPhone App questions and the GMAT Club Challenges for quant practice.

Would this be a mistake? Would I not get comprehensive practice, because of a lack of 'easier' topic questions omitted 'harder' problem sets?

Thanks in advance.
Manhattan GMAT Discount CodesKaplan GMAT Prep Discount CodesKnewton GMAT Discount Codes
Expert Post
Veritas Prep GMAT Instructor
Followers: 1082

Kudos [?]: 4868 [0], given: 163

Re: Hard GMAT Practice Qs Only? [#permalink] New post 10 Jun 2013, 20:32
Expert's post
King807 wrote:
I've gone through the MGMAT WT book and finished all the contained practiced questions, and I plan to do the same for the MGMAT NP book.

I'm considering using only the "Hard Quant" GMAT Toolkit iPhone App questions and the GMAT Club Challenges for quant practice.

Would this be a mistake? Would I not get comprehensive practice, because of a lack of 'easier' topic questions omitted 'harder' problem sets?

Thanks in advance.

Since you are aiming for hard questions, I am assuming your target is 750. But before you focus only on hard questions, ensure that you are already good with the simple ones - else the hard ones will feel even harder. Easy questions teach you how to go from A to B or from B to C etc. A hard one will give you A and expect you to reach C on your own. You should be able to go from A to B and also from B to C before you attempt to go from A to C. I hope you got the point.

If you are successfully able to work on the harder questions, you don't need to bother about the easier ones since the concepts are the same for all questions.

Karishma
Veritas Prep | GMAT Instructor
My Blog

Save $100 on Veritas Prep GMAT Courses And Admissions Consulting
Enroll now. Pay later. Take advantage of Veritas Prep's flexible payment plan options.

Veritas Prep Reviews

Re: Hard GMAT Practice Qs Only?   [#permalink] 10 Jun 2013, 20:32