Hi I just wanted to know what my chances are at HARvard/Wharton ?
My questions are -
1) i have 2 years of work experience at time of application, 3 years at time of admittance- is that enough?
2) do they count experience at time of admittance or at time of application?
3) How much do essays count at harvard ?
4) what are my chances?
- I have 760 GMAT 4.5 AWA
- 2 years of work experience in management consulting at a Big Four consulting arm (strategy consulting)
- led recruiting for my college, involved with national firm improvement initiatives- including regarding recruiting, GMat help and training.
- GPA- 3.77 from NYU Stern undergad with similar major GPAs
- ran 2 clubs (job related/cultural ) in college
- Fluent in Russian
- Studied abroad and travelled all over Europe
- did honors thesis with a prof who did his PHd at harvard
- took 2 MBA graduate course (one with nobel prize winner)
- Majored in Econ and management w/ math minor