Find all School-related info fast with the new School-Specific MBA Forum

It is currently 01 Oct 2014, 10:33

Close

GMAT Club Daily Prep

Thank you for using the timer - this advanced tool can estimate your performance and suggest more practice questions. We have subscribed you to Daily Prep Questions via email.

Customized
for You

we will pick new questions that match your level based on your Timer History

Track
Your Progress

every week, we’ll send you an estimated GMAT score based on your performance

Practice
Pays

we will pick new questions that match your level based on your Timer History

Not interested in getting valuable practice questions and articles delivered to your email? No problem, unsubscribe here.

Events & Promotions

Events & Promotions in June
Open Detailed Calendar

Has anybody heard from the Master of Accouning Programs?

Question banks Downloads My Bookmarks Reviews Important topics  
Intern
Intern
Followers: 0

Kudos [?]: 0 [0], given: 0

Has anybody heard from the Master of Accouning Programs? [#permalink] New post 08 Feb 2010, 14:03
Hi, fellows,
I applied University of Michigan, Unitersity of Texas--Austin, Notre Dame, University of Southern California, William and Mary, Washington University at St Louis and Boston College, University of illinois--Urban Champaign. Have not heard anything from those schools.
Have any of you guys heard it back from the universities?
Manager
Manager
Followers: 1

Kudos [?]: 18 [0], given: 0

Re: Has anybody heard from the Master of Accouning Programs? [#permalink] New post 08 Feb 2010, 14:04
My girlfriend got into BC, WUSTL, and UVA. She's waiting on USC and Texas.

School:
Boston College MBA '12

Intern
Intern

Re: Has anybody heard from the Master of Accouning Programs? [#permalink] New post 08 Feb 2010, 17:15
Congrats to her. I did not know UVA has MAcc program.
Can u share her stats?
Intern
Intern

Re: Has anybody heard from the Master of Accouning Programs? [#permalink] New post 08 Feb 2010, 17:31
I'm still waiting to hear back from UIUC
1 KUDOS received
Manager
Manager

Kudos [?]: 18 [1] , given: 0

Re: Has anybody heard from the Master of Accouning Programs? [#permalink] New post 08 Feb 2010, 17:35
This post received
KUDOS
shametospeak wrote:
Congrats to her. I did not know UVA has MAcc program.
Can u share her stats?

UVA has a top 15 program per the PAR report.

She has a 680 GMAT and a 3.7 GPA. No money at WUSTL, $ at BC, waiting on UVA scholarship.

School:
Boston College MBA '12

Intern
Intern

Re: Has anybody heard from the Master of Accouning Programs? [#permalink] New post 08 Feb 2010, 22:17
Im waiting for that one too. Its just depressing to see all my other friends got their admission email. I wascbombarded when I did not see any emails from those universities this afternoon.
Intern
Intern

Re: Has anybody heard from the Master of Accouning Programs? [#permalink] New post 08 Feb 2010, 22:21
hypermeganet, ur VERY competitive according to ur background!!
Im international, so i guess its necessary for me to obtain a higher GMAT and a higher GPA, compared to American students.
Intern
Intern

Re: Has anybody heard from the Master of Accouning Programs? [#permalink] New post 09 Feb 2010, 20:14
Can you share how much financial aid your girlfriend received at BC? Also, did the program she applied to start in the summer or fall?
Intern
Intern

Re: Has anybody heard from the Master of Accouning Programs? [#permalink] New post 17 Feb 2010, 15:58
jsslvtt wrote:
Can you share how much financial aid your girlfriend received at BC? Also, did the program she applied to start in the summer or fall?

I also got BC/UVA.

BC offered me 4k and UVA offered me 5K and "opportunity" to work as a GA (I still have to contact faculty to apply for the position).

I think it's low but I guess it's better than nothing.
Manager
Manager

Kudos [?]: 18 [0], given: 0

Re: Has anybody heard from the Master of Accouning Programs? [#permalink] New post 17 Feb 2010, 16:20
jsslvtt wrote:

She got 12k, and applied for the fall. As she's an accounting undergrad, all the prereqs were waived, so no need to start in the summer.

School:
Boston College MBA '12

Re: Has anybody heard from the Master of Accouning Programs?   [#permalink] 17 Feb 2010, 16:20