Find all School-related info fast with the new School-Specific MBA Forum

It is currently 02 Sep 2014, 09:33

Close

GMAT Club Daily Prep

Thank you for using the timer - this advanced tool can estimate your performance and suggest more practice questions. We have subscribed you to Daily Prep Questions via email.

Customized
for You

we will pick new questions that match your level based on your Timer History

Track
Your Progress

every week, we’ll send you an estimated GMAT score based on your performance

Practice
Pays

we will pick new questions that match your level based on your Timer History

Not interested in getting valuable practice questions and articles delivered to your email? No problem, unsubscribe here.

Events & Promotions

Events & Promotions in June
Open Detailed Calendar

Have a Suggestion? Post It Here

Question banks Downloads My Bookmarks Reviews Important topics  
Manager
Manager
Followers: 1

Kudos [?]: 24 [0], given: 20

GMAT Tests User
Re: Have a Suggestion? Post It Here [#permalink] New post 15 Mar 2012, 17:47
bb wrote:
ENAFEX wrote:
Hey guys,

I wont be surprised if this already exists in the GMAT club.

I was just wondering if we have an option to generate the GMAT Club test reports and find out the weak areas, along with the level of questions? I have seen this in MGMAT forum and its handy. Would be good if GMAT club tests also have option to generate reports that will accurately tell us the weak areas.

Cheers.

Thank you!
Could you please post a link or an example or a screenshot?

Attached is the zip file of my assessment reports.

Attachment:
File comment: Test reports sample
Test Analysis.zip [58.55 KiB]
Downloaded 25 times
To download please login or register as a user

My First Blog on my GMAT Journey

Arise, Awake and Stop not till the goal is reached

Manhattan GMAT Discount CodesKaplan GMAT Prep Discount CodesGMAT Pill GMAT Discount Codes
Intern
Intern
Followers: 2

Kudos [?]: 1 [0], given: 2

GMAT ToolKit User GMAT Tests User
Re: Have a Suggestion? Post It Here [#permalink] New post 01 Apr 2012, 19:09
I know that there was a previous request, but are there plans on fixing access to the forum through the Tapatalk app?

Thanks,

Jeff
Expert Post
Founder
Founder
Affiliations: UA-1K, SPG-G, HH-D
GMAT 1: 750 Q49 V42
GPA: 3.5
WE: Information Technology (Hospitality and Tourism)
Followers: 2241

Kudos [?]: 8460 [0], given: 3647

GMAT ToolKit User Premium Member CAT Tests
Re: Have a Suggestion? Post It Here [#permalink] New post 02 Apr 2012, 19:27
Expert's post
cheerose wrote:
I know that there was a previous request, but are there plans on fixing access to the forum through the Tapatalk app?

Thanks,

Jeff

Tapatalk did not work very well with the site, so it was a hassle (it would crash). Not sure if that has changed now.
We do have a mobile and standard view now that you can use for convenience. I will take a look into the Taptalk again.

-BB.

Founder of GMAT Club

Just starting out with GMAT? Start here... | Want to know your GMAT Score? Try GMAT Score Estimator
Need GMAT Book Recommendations? Best GMAT Books

Co-author of the GMAT Club tests

Have a blog? Feature it on GMAT Club!

Get the best GMAT Prep Resources with GMAT Club Premium Membership

Manager
Manager
GMAT 1: 710 Q49 V37

Kudos [?]: 21 [0], given: 25

GMAT Tests User Reviews Badge
Re: Have a Suggestion? Post It Here [#permalink] New post 02 Apr 2012, 21:42
Will there be a new IR section added to this website? Thanks.
Intern
Intern
Status: Manager, Indian Petroleum PSU (Rag picking to Signing Deals) 1 yr Consulting, 6 yrs in Oil&Gas and now Immortal Beggar for 700 above | My Hope: Non IT, Non Banking Indian male in Energy Sector|
GPA: 3.85
WE: General Management (Energy and Utilities)
Followers: 0

Kudos [?]: 5 [0], given: 13

Re: Have a Suggestion? Post It Here [#permalink] New post 28 Apr 2012, 23:41
Hi

I would request you to Pl suggest the Tech(Site maintenance guys) of gmatclub to pl remove the option of Profile Pic as it creates a visibility distraction while reading and solving any Qs on any forum.

I mean especially in verbal webpags these profile pics are distraction to eyes while reading a tough CR or RC.

Rgds

GmatClub Lover

"To be Nobody but yourself in a world that's doing its best to make you somebody else, is to fight the hardest battle you are ever going to fight. never stop fighting" - E.E Cummings

It's not about the decisions u take, it's about the ones u don't. Period. - Anon

Mind is everything, u become what u think - Gautam Buddha

He who is not courageous enough to take risks will accomplish nothing in life - Muhammad Ali

-- Rgds
Black Gold Marketer
Day Dreamer

Intern
Intern
Status: Manager, Indian Petroleum PSU (Rag picking to Signing Deals) 1 yr Consulting, 6 yrs in Oil&Gas and now Immortal Beggar for 700 above | My Hope: Non IT, Non Banking Indian male in Energy Sector|
GPA: 3.85
WE: General Management (Energy and Utilities)

Kudos [?]: 5 [0], given: 13

Re: Have a Suggestion? Post It Here [#permalink] New post 28 Apr 2012, 23:42
Hi BB

I would request you to Pl suggest the Tech(Site maintenance guys) of gmatclub to pl remove the option of Profile Pic as it creates a visibility distraction while reading and solving any Qs on any forum.

I mean especially in verbal webpags these profile pics are distraction to eyes while reading a tough CR or RC.

Rgds

GmatClub Lover

"To be Nobody but yourself in a world that's doing its best to make you somebody else, is to fight the hardest battle you are ever going to fight. never stop fighting" - E.E Cummings

It's not about the decisions u take, it's about the ones u don't. Period. - Anon

Mind is everything, u become what u think - Gautam Buddha

He who is not courageous enough to take risks will accomplish nothing in life - Muhammad Ali

-- Rgds
Black Gold Marketer
Day Dreamer

Manager
Manager
Concentration: Marketing, Operations

Kudos [?]: 18 [0], given: 0

Re: Have a Suggestion? Post It Here [#permalink] New post 22 May 2012, 06:28
oiliswell wrote:
Hi

Rgds

GmatClub Lover

You can disable Avatars in your Board Preferences. I did it already.
Expert Post
Founder
Founder

Re: Have a Suggestion? Post It Here [#permalink] New post 22 May 2012, 07:54
Expert's post
Thank you for the ping. Let me put this back on the board (a big push with the new design/features is on right now changes-coming-to-gmat-club-on-june-5th-132619.html?fl=events)

Founder of GMAT Club

Just starting out with GMAT? Start here... | Want to know your GMAT Score? Try GMAT Score Estimator

Expert Post
Founder
Founder

Re: Have a Suggestion? Post It Here [#permalink] New post 26 May 2012, 21:49
Expert's post
AVbyT wrote:
bb wrote:
Thank you for the ping. Let me put this back on the board (a big push with the new design/features is on right now changes-coming-to-gmat-club-on-june-5th-132619.html?fl=events)

Hey GmatClub team - How does an MBA applicant share their blog in the forums? Do you have a page where all blogs are listed?

Thank you for the question - we do not have a central place at this time. Your signature is probably the best spot.

Founder of GMAT Club

Current Student
Concentration: Marketing, Strategy
GMAT 1: 660 Q44 V37
GMAT 2: 680 Q45 V38
GMAT 3: 710 Q45 V42
GPA: 3.32
WE: Information Technology (Retail)
Followers: 20

Kudos [?]: 326 [0], given: 108

GMAT Tests User Premium Member Reviews Badge
Re: Have a Suggestion? Post It Here [#permalink] New post 07 Jun 2012, 05:19
Love the new site!

I think a flag button, or spam button, or report poster button would be a great feature... It seems like I'm coming across atleast 1 spam post a day, and would love to artificially feel like I'm helping dispose of such posts.
Senior Manager
Senior Manager
Weight: 170lbs
GMAT 1: 730 Q48 V42
GMAT 2: 740 Q48 V42
WE: Analyst (Other)
Followers: 9

Kudos [?]: 68 [0], given: 36

Re: Have a Suggestion? Post It Here [#permalink] New post 13 Jun 2012, 07:47
I can't figure out how to disable auto-subscribe of threads in which I've posted. I get emails all the time for replies to those threads. I changed "Notify me upon replies by default" to No in my board settings, but still get them (bot for threads I had posted in before and after that change in setting). Is this just me?
Expert Post
Founder
Founder

Re: Have a Suggestion? Post It Here [#permalink] New post 13 Jun 2012, 07:53
Expert's post
vandygrad11 wrote:
I can't figure out how to disable auto-subscribe of threads in which I've posted. I get emails all the time for replies to those threads. I changed "Notify me upon replies by default" to No in my board settings, but still get them (bot for threads I had posted in before and after that change in setting). Is this just me?

Perhaps you should make fewer posts? ;)

http://screencast.com/t/w1ZBFtoZFKV5
The settings in Your Profile are for the future posts. For past posts, you have to disable them manually.

Founder of GMAT Club

Senior Manager
Senior Manager
Weight: 170lbs
GMAT 1: 730 Q48 V42
GMAT 2: 740 Q48 V42
WE: Analyst (Other)

Kudos [?]: 68 [0], given: 36

Re: Have a Suggestion? Post It Here [#permalink] New post 13 Jun 2012, 07:58
bb wrote:
vandygrad11 wrote:

Perhaps you should make fewer posts? ;)

http://screencast.com/t/w1ZBFtoZFKV5
The settings in Your Profile are for the future posts. For past posts, you have to disable them manually.

Perhaps I shall!

Thank you for that! Perfect. I see it now as I'm typing this reply. However, as I indicated, the setting is "No", yet for my new posts that box is still checked by default. What's wrong?
Expert Post
Founder
Founder

Re: Have a Suggestion? Post It Here [#permalink] New post 13 Jun 2012, 11:02
Expert's post
Hm... yes, it looks like there is a disconnect with the control panel after the new design implementation, so it is a bug. Thank you!

Founder of GMAT Club

Expert Post
Founder
Founder

Re: Have a Suggestion? Post It Here [#permalink] New post 14 Jun 2012, 17:52
Expert's post
For some reason the my posts icon/link disappeared. Here is the right one: search.php?search_id=egosearch

Founder of GMAT Club

Current Student
Concentration: Finance, Entrepreneurship
Schools: Jones '15 (M)

Kudos [?]: 10 [0], given: 11

Re: Have a Suggestion? Post It Here [#permalink] New post 20 Jun 2012, 18:39
Hi, I searched for this but could not find an answer - is there a way to see a date of when you added something to your bookmarks? I think a sort function would be great I would like to sort on the topic/question type and the date of when i looked at the question.

Thanks
Senior Manager
Senior Manager

Kudos [?]: 28 [0], given: 39

GMAT Tests User
Re: Have a Suggestion? Post It Here [#permalink] New post 04 Jul 2012, 06:42
I want to follow an experts but in only SC or CR section. How can I do this? please, advise
Director
Director
Schools: Harvard, Columbia, Stern, Booth, LSB,

Kudos [?]: 367 [0], given: 241

Re: Integrated Reasoning [#permalink] New post 13 Aug 2012, 09:01
Dear Concerned,

I have been using this site for a quite long time on and i really appreciate the contribution of founders & members. I think this site lacks preparatory material regarding Integrated Reasoning to a great extent. Given the kind of relationship GmatClub has with many service providers, gmatclub can easily share the contents (related to Integrated Reasoning) with atleast one service provider. I hope, it will be win-win situation for both gmatclub & service provider.

Hope to hear your views on the same.

Regards Fame

If you like my Question/Explanation or the contribution, Kindly appreciate by pressing KUDOS.
Kudos always maximizes GMATCLUB worth
-Game Theory

If you have any question regarding my post, kindly pm me or else I won't be able to reply

Expert Post
Math Expert
Followers: 3431

Kudos [?]: 25269 [0], given: 2702

Re: Integrated Reasoning [#permalink] New post 13 Aug 2012, 09:13
Expert's post
fameatop wrote:
Dear Concerned,

I have been using this site for a quite long time on and i really appreciate the contribution of founders & members. I think this site lacks preparatory material regarding Integrated Reasoning to a great extent. Given the kind of relationship GmatClub has with many service providers, gmatclub can easily share the contents (related to Integrated Reasoning) with atleast one service provider. I hope, it will be win-win situation for both gmatclub & service provider.

Hope to hear your views on the same.

Regards Fame

Hi,

Check our new Integrated Reasoning Forum: integrated-reasoning-177/

Thread there with many useful material: the-next-generation-gmat-gmat-integrated-reasoning-130224.html

Hope it helps.

NEW TO MATH FORUM? PLEASE READ THIS: ALL YOU NEED FOR QUANT!!!

PLEASE READ AND FOLLOW: 11 Rules for Posting!!!

RESOURCES: [GMAT MATH BOOK]; 1. Triangles; 2. Polygons; 3. Coordinate Geometry; 4. Factorials; 5. Circles; 6. Number Theory; 7. Remainders; 8. Overlapping Sets; 9. PDF of Math Book; 10. Remainders; 11. GMAT Prep Software Analysis NEW!!!; 12. SEVEN SAMURAI OF 2012 (BEST DISCUSSIONS) NEW!!!; 12. Tricky questions from previous years. NEW!!!;

COLLECTION OF QUESTIONS:
PS: 1. Tough and Tricky questions; 2. Hard questions; 3. Hard questions part 2; 4. Standard deviation; 5. Tough Problem Solving Questions With Solutions; 6. Probability and Combinations Questions With Solutions; 7 Tough and tricky exponents and roots questions; 8 12 Easy Pieces (or not?); 9 Bakers' Dozen; 10 Algebra set. ,11 Mixed Questions, 12 Fresh Meat

DS: 1. DS tough questions; 2. DS tough questions part 2; 3. DS tough questions part 3; 4. DS Standard deviation; 5. Inequalities; 6. 700+ GMAT Data Sufficiency Questions With Explanations; 7 Tough and tricky exponents and roots questions; 8 The Discreet Charm of the DS ; 9 Devil's Dozen!!!; 10 Number Properties set., 11 New DS set.

What are GMAT Club Tests?
25 extra-hard Quant Tests

Intern
Intern

Kudos [?]: 0 [0], given: 0

Re:how you can help me to receive my actual score? [#permalink] New post 14 Sep 2012, 01:29
Hellow GMAT CLUB,
You din't see me since l have registered to these club,these is because l was in my preparation to take GMAT test, and before that period l couldn't know about GMAT club.l have a problem, l have applied to York University on February, 2012 MBA program, since that l was not aware about GMAT, and when l came to know it was too late, because l was already applied, but it was not a big problem even if it gave me a hard time to find resources and the center to take the test, because it was the first time and GMAT is not common in my country, and their is no center for teaching l got 210 score, from their l prolong my application process up to january, 2013.l started to find more resources fortunate l got a lote, 3 months on my preparation l built a confident to take the test, and l was fit, on 04/09/2012 l took the test what happened gmat club l got 270 score, they gave me 19(7%) score on quantitative, and 10(4%) score on verbal,its amazing, am totally disagree with that result, am confident and am sure that result was not mine,l have already contact with GMAT OWNRES' and they said within 5 business days they will reach conclusion on me.l have to say one thing, up to now l see in my ears how l was answer the questions,l have answered 37 on quantitative and am sure 90% l was right, and l answered at least 20 on verbal am sure also 91% am right also, since l spent more time on each question on verbal in order to be guaranteed.l have a question to you, what is all about GMAT? who are required to take the GMAT test? and finally what can you help in order to get my right? a m soo frustrate for these result, 3 month preparation day and night and finally 270 score was my rewards? no am totally disagree and totally sure am right.
Re:how you can help me to receive my actual score?   [#permalink] 14 Sep 2012, 01:29