Some tips for IR.
- You have 4 types of question. Other than multi source reasoning - spend less time to read the whole passage.
- Try to make out as much as possible from the graphs/pictures/tables.
- Do not read the details immediately.
- Look for what is asked directly before reading the details.
- Check the pictures/graphs again and if you cannot comprehend anything, then read through the entire details.
- You can answer majority of the questions just by looking at the pictures and the questions.
- Try to use keyboard for calculators, instead of mouse - you can save few seconds for each problem.
- A single question will have 3 sub questions in that - spend more time on those or you can skip them if you are in short of time, because answering all 3 correctly will take time and you will lose all if you lose one, so be more cautious with those. Not sure, if the correct ones will be scored, but by GMATPrep they are marked incorrect in its entirety even if one goes wrong.
Hope this helps !!
KUDOS - if my post has helped you.