Find all School-related info fast with the new School-Specific MBA Forum

It is currently 22 Oct 2014, 22:55

Close

GMAT Club Daily Prep

Thank you for using the timer - this advanced tool can estimate your performance and suggest more practice questions. We have subscribed you to Daily Prep Questions via email.

Customized
for You

we will pick new questions that match your level based on your Timer History

Track
Your Progress

every week, we’ll send you an estimated GMAT score based on your performance

Practice
Pays

we will pick new questions that match your level based on your Timer History

Not interested in getting valuable practice questions and articles delivered to your email? No problem, unsubscribe here.

Events & Promotions

Events & Promotions in June
Open Detailed Calendar

Having gone through the 1000 SCs, I've hand picked 65

Question banks Downloads My Bookmarks Reviews Important topics  
TAGS:
Manager
Manager
Followers: 1

Kudos [?]: 10 [0], given: 1

Having gone through the 1000 SCs, I've hand picked 65 [#permalink] New post 13 Jul 2008, 03:27
00:00
A
B
C
D
E

Difficulty:

(N/A)

Question Stats:

0% (00:00) correct 0% (00:00) wrong based on 1 sessions
Having gone through the 1000 SCs, I've hand picked 65 questions that I think are the trickiest. I did manage to get a few of these correct but, for the most part, these questions are pure evil :). I think if you can get over 50% correct and truely understand why you're picking your answers, then you are all set for SC.

If you press the show/hide button, you will be able to see the official answers. If you do a search for these SC's, I'm sure you will find a solution to them in the GMAT Club archives. Hope you find this document useful.
Attachments

Evil SCs.doc [118 KiB]
Downloaded 436 times

To download please login or register as a user

Kaplan Promo CodeKnewton GMAT Discount CodesVeritas Prep GMAT Discount Codes
Manager
Manager
Followers: 1

Kudos [?]: 45 [0], given: 0

Re: Evil SCs [#permalink] New post 15 Jul 2008, 08:45
Hi ,
I am not able to open the document once i have downloaded it .
The error i am getting is
Microsoft word can't import the specified format.

Can any one help me this .. I usually get this error with any document that i download from this forum. Do we need special permissions or something like that.

Thanks
Manager
Manager
Followers: 2

Kudos [?]: 21 [0], given: 3

Re: Evil SCs [#permalink] New post 15 Jul 2008, 09:00
no you dont needany special permission for the documents i suppose problem is with you word
MamtaKrishnia wrote:
Hi ,
I am not able to open the document once i have downloaded it .
The error i am getting is
Microsoft word can't import the specified format.

Can any one help me this .. I usually get this error with any document that i download from this forum. Do we need special permissions or something like that.

Thanks

Every Problem Has a Sloution So keep working
AB

Manager
Manager
Followers: 0

Kudos [?]: 6 [0], given: 2

GMAT ToolKit User CAT Tests
Re: Having gone through the 1000 SCs, I've hand picked 65 [#permalink] New post 18 Mar 2013, 22:17
Legend wrote:
Having gone through the 1000 SCs, I've hand picked 65 questions that I think are the trickiest. I did manage to get a few of these correct but, for the most part, these questions are pure evil :). I think if you can get over 50% correct and truely understand why you're picking your answers, then you are all set for SC.

If you press the show/hide button, you will be able to see the official answers. If you do a search for these SC's, I'm sure you will find a solution to them in the GMAT Club archives. Hope you find this document useful.

Can someone please help me with the answers to these questions?

One Last Shot

Senior Manager
Senior Manager
GPA: 2.5
WE: Operations (Hospitality and Tourism)
Followers: 11

Kudos [?]: 111 [0], given: 59

Re: Having gone through the 1000 SCs, I've hand picked 65 [#permalink] New post 18 Mar 2013, 22:21
Good one. Will try solving these.....

"When the going gets tough, the tough gets going!"

Bring ON SOME KUDOS MATES+++

-----------------------------
Quant Notes consolidated: consolodited-quant-guides-of-forum-most-helpful-in-preps-151067.html#p1217652

My GMAT journey begins: my-gmat-journey-begins-122251.html

All about Richard Ivey: all-about-richard-ivey-148594.html#p1190518

Re: Having gone through the 1000 SCs, I've hand picked 65   [#permalink] 18 Mar 2013, 22:21