I'll be applying too, however in round 1. All the best for summer round applicants.
Great! Mind to share some of your stats?
Sure! Have you already applied or applying at a later round? BTW my stats:
Total: 740, 97%
Quant: 50, 93%
Verbal: 40, 89%
AWA: yet to know (how much does it matter?)
Integrated M.Sc. in Applied Geology at Indian Institute of Technology (IIT) Kharagpur, India - it's India's no. 1 undergrad institute and ~ no. 470 in the world.
University - GPA 8.71 on a 10.0 point scale
School Class 12 - 84.1%
School Class 10 - 85.1%
1. Training at Asia's largest oil exploration and production company. It is a Fortune Global 500 company.
2. Research project at Karlsruhe Institute of Technology, Germany under DAAD scholarship
3. Research project at a premier science institute of India
4. Internship with CRY (Child Rights and You) - a leading Indian NGO. Campaigned & succeeded in ensuring an accessible-for-all metro railways in Kolkata.
ELLE Workshop at Tübingen, Germany: Delivered a Talk on one of past research projects.
Positions of Responsibility:
1. Co-Founder of a college chapter of CRY, an Indian NGO working for child rights. Delivered some significant results.
2. Part of Design Team of Kshitij (Techno-Management fest of university), Asia’s largest of its kind: from Volunteer to Member to eventually a Head of the team. Associated with for 3 years.
3. Part of Spectra, the Fine Arts & Design Group of IIT Kharagpur: associated with for last 3 years, assumed roles from Member to Head to Governor.
4. Social and Cultural Secretary of departmental society; Class Representative earlier.
5. Student Member of the 3rd year and 4th year Departmental Academic Advisory Committee.
Extra Curricular Achievements:
1. Won a Gold Medal for Painting in an international competition. It receives more than 1,60,000 entries from over 130 countries every year. The award was presented by the President of India.
2. Won 3rd prize in an ad-design competition in my college festival.
What about yours?
P.S.: I'm still confused if my profile is good enough to apply. Any comments?
If you find this post useful, leave a kudos | GMAT Debrief: 740 in just 1 month with OG only!