When are you planning on applying?
Strong academics, clear industry passion, and extracurriculars all look great.
What type of business function are you interested in?
You can continue to strengthen extracurriculars by contributing your skills and find opportunities to demonstrate your leadership ability.
If you like this post, please give it KUDOS!
Key Interests: 1. Venture into shipbuilding industry and thus diversify into the manufacturing industry.
2. Use photography for social Change.
Xth : 92.8%, XIIth : 88.6%
GPA : 8.5/10 (Rank : 2/50, Ship Design, IIT, India's Best Engineering College)
Chose to pursue it even after being offered Computer Science for my love of manufacturing tangible products - have been always enthused by automobiles, aviation, railways and ships. Decided to pursue one for my life.
GMAT : 750+ (Yet to give, but confident, have given practice tests)
Internships : 2 Internships, each at Indian and Singaporean Shipyard respectively.
1. Member of Debating Society, Won at a leading National Model United Nation Conference at school.
2. Sports - Athlete and part of intra college medal winning team for two consecutive years.
3. School - awarded Student of the Year for best extra-curriculars and academic performance for several years.
4. Photographer for a non-profit for 1 year. Doing photo essays to bring social change. Volunteered at NSS (social service) for last 3 years.
Do I stand any chance? I have several stories to tell about every thing, how each decision has been taken, what have I learnt from each experience. But how can I strengthen my extra-curriculars? And where do I lack? How can I make it stronger?
Christine Lin | Marvel Admissions
http://marveladmissions.com/ | Marvel Admissions Blog