Thanks in advance for your help!
Here are my stats:
Education: Psych major, 3.86 GPA (semi-target)
Work History:Finance internship with fortune 100 (this summer), small consulting/design firm
Test Scores:GMAT 720
Gender: Male (white)
- 2 years as an LDS missionary in Tokyo (learned fluent Japanese)
- 3 time marathon finisher, Boston Marathon qualifier (Started as 240lb all-league lineman in HS football)
- Consulting Club President
- Member of various honor and academic societies, small leadership roles in a few of them
- Started small non-profit website to help teenagers find jobs (pretty small, but worth mentioning)
- TED.com volunteer Japanese translator
- Participant in small research conference, work cited in academic journal
Your insights would be extremely appreciated. Thanks!
You look like an interesting candidate who would gain the interest of the 2+2 program, yes. I don't see any downside to applying!
Jennifer Bloom, CPRW
Follow Accepted on Twitter
Friend Accepted on Facebook
Subscribe to Accepted's Blog