Last visit was: 25 Apr 2024, 15:28 It is currently 25 Apr 2024, 15:28

Close
GMAT Club Daily Prep
Thank you for using the timer - this advanced tool can estimate your performance and suggest more practice questions. We have subscribed you to Daily Prep Questions via email.

Customized
for You

we will pick new questions that match your level based on your Timer History

Track
Your Progress

every week, we’ll send you an estimated GMAT score based on your performance

Practice
Pays

we will pick new questions that match your level based on your Timer History
Not interested in getting valuable practice questions and articles delivered to your email? No problem, unsubscribe here.
Close
Request Expert Reply
Confirm Cancel
SORT BY:
Date
Intern
Intern
Own Kudos [?]: [0]
Given Kudos: 0
Send PM
Director
Director
Affiliations: Consortium (CGSM.org), NSHMBA
Own Kudos [?]: 249 [0]
Given Kudos: 113
Schools:Yale SOM Class of 2012
 Q48  V51
WE 1: Investment Banking Summer Associate (Boutique tech M&A)
Send PM
Intern
Intern
Own Kudos [?]: 13 [0]
Given Kudos: 11
Schools:Oxford '11
Send PM
Director
Director
Affiliations: Columbia, Wharton, LBS
Own Kudos [?]: 134 [0]
Given Kudos: 1
Concentration: Finance, Accounting, Marketing, Entrepreneurship
Schools:Harvard, Stanford, LBS, Columbia, Wharton, HEC Paris
Send PM
Re: Healthcare MBA programs [#permalink]
bharathkumar78 wrote:
Hi.

Can anyone tell me where I can find the rankings for Healthcare MBA programs? I tried the usnews website but couldnt find any info there. Any information you can give would be greatly appreciated.

Thanks
Bharath

Concentration in health care is not offered everywhere, and for that reason, its a bit difficult to find a good listing. However, we recommend that students choose a business school location within the region in which they will seek employment. In this way they can get to know companies and hospitals as well as the legal and social issues unique to particular regions.

Here is a link that may facilitate your search:

https://www.gradschools.com/Subject/MBA- ... t/235.html

Our MBA consultants have a lot of experience with people going into different programs and we offer a free 20 minute MBA evaluation. If you're interested, just send your profile to the email in my sig. Hope this helps!
Manager
Manager
Own Kudos [?]: 26 [0]
Send PM
thanks for info.!
Intern
Intern
Own Kudos [?]: [0]
Send PM
Two years later but if anyone finds this as I did... maybe it will be helpful.

Try US News & World Report -- they measure and rank schools according to the qualities of the programs, faculty, curriculum, accreditation and how it all comes together as an education experience for the student . I would post a link but they won't let me as a new member. (I felt compelled to add to this)

Also, in my research journey, I was recently recommended the University of Scranton's MHA program --- it's listed on the US News Top Healthcare Management programs (I think it's #46?). Their Master's in Health Administration program is CAHME accredited (which is required for any of you guys in the military and a really great accreditation) and it is competitively priced -- probably the only CAHME program I've found under $1,000/credit hour.

They just launched an online version which I am thinking about pursuing now too. Supposed to be really great!
Good luck!!!
Intern
Intern
Own Kudos [?]: 8 [0]
Given Kudos: 1
Schools: Simon Business School - Class of 2012
GPA: 3.91
WE:Editorial and Writing (Journalism and Publishing)
Send PM
Simon Business School offers an MBA concentration in Healthcare management. They also have a dedicated full-time MS in Healthcare management as well as a dual degree - MBA/MD with the University of Rochester Medical Center. For the keen student, you can do your MBA in one year and then move on to med school.
Intern
Intern
Own Kudos [?]: 0 [0]
Send PM
Healthcare MBA programs [#permalink]
"Business Excellence for Healthcare Professionals", is an online E-cornell certification course offered by medvarsity. This is an Ivy league certification course where healthcare graduates trained on managing departments in hospitals etc. Know more about the course.
GMAT Club Bot
Healthcare MBA programs [#permalink]