Hi Paul, Linda
Please help me evaluate my chances at LBS, Tuck, INSEAD...
female, indian (worked in singapore and US), 25.5 yrs
1) gmat 750, both Q(50) n V(42) - 98%, AWA - 6.0 (89%)
2) undergrad - national university of Singapore - 3.2/4 (messed up this one
) but on full scholarship
3) one year at UPenn - 3.83/4 GPA
1) IT/software - 2.5 years so far, tripled my salary since i first started
2) started my own restaurant by the time i graduated, expanded to twice its capacity last year -> this is sort of my second job
3) started my own IT services firm in second year at university, made decent money
4) one year full time internship at a high tech startup in US
1) headed a few student comms
2) varsity sports team member
3) organized events at work
do you think HBS is too much of a stretch?? Any other schools i should be looking at?? I am looking at schools with good general management and entrepreneurship focus.
thanks a lot for any suggestions.