Thank you for using the timer!
We noticed you are actually not timing your practice. Click the START button first next time you use the timer.
There are many benefits to timing your practice, including:
help for cornell essay [#permalink]
16 Oct 2006, 08:35
I know the professional achievement essay for Cornell is fairly simple but I feel like everyone will pick a project where they excelled above responsibilities, etc. Anyone have any creative ideas of how to approach this question:
Describe your greatest professional achievement and how you were able to add value to your organization
I'd pick something you found challenging and suceeded (as a team) in doing.
I'd lay it out something like this
1) A brief description of the project - ideally giving them an idea of industry, size, complexity etc.
2) A reason why the project was challenging for you, ideally introspective (i.e. not "It was a lot of work" but something more specific to you)
3) What you did to rise to the challenge
4) How you and your team suceeded
5) A quantified impact to the organization.