Find all School-related info fast with the new School-Specific MBA Forum

It is currently 26 Jul 2014, 03:18

Close

GMAT Club Daily Prep

Thank you for using the timer - this advanced tool can estimate your performance and suggest more practice questions. We have subscribed you to Daily Prep Questions via email.

Customized
for You

we will pick new questions that match your level based on your Timer History

Track
Your Progress

every week, we’ll send you an estimated GMAT score based on your performance

Practice
Pays

we will pick new questions that match your level based on your Timer History

Not interested in getting valuable practice questions and articles delivered to your email? No problem, unsubscribe here.

Events & Promotions

Events & Promotions in June
Open Detailed Calendar

Help for profile evaluation and select B school

Question banks Downloads My Bookmarks Reviews Important topics  
TAGS:
Intern
Intern
Concentration: Human Resources, Finance
GMAT 1: 710 Q50 V35
GPA: 4
WE: Engineering (Transportation)
Followers: 0

Kudos [?]: 6 [0], given: 54

GMAT ToolKit User CAT Tests
Help for profile evaluation and select B school [#permalink] New post 09 Aug 2013, 20:52
I am schedule to take my exam on 18-09-2013. Please evaluate my profile and help me to select the B school.

BRIEF PROFILE:

Education:

10th ICSE board year 2003 91%
12th ISC board year 2005 91%
Graduation : B E (Marine Engineering) Year 2010 75% from DMET Kolkata (known as T S Chankya also) affiliated to Jadavpur University. Admission thru IIT JEE merit list.

Always in top 10% in the class

Extra Curricular activities:

Very good in extra curricular acitivities and many certificates to support in sports, organization & management at school, college and national meets.
Work Experience: I am Marine Engineer (Mariner Profile) with more than 18.5 months of sailing experience with overall 3 years of work experience. Will be prepared for additional work experience to get to top business schools6.

GMAT Prep. Scores:

Varitas 720 (Q50 V39) on 25-07-13
Kaplan 760 on 29-07-13
MGMAT 720 (Q51, V37) on 09-09-2013
GMAT Prep1 730

Business Schools preferences:

Interest in : HRM, General Management, entrepreneurship, logistics (based on School).
ISB top preference, Schools in Asia, Europe (but will be prepared to go anywhere if get top 20 colleges)

Cost will be of consideration.

I would be highly thankful, if you could kindly suggest me a tentative list of business schools to apply. As I am aiming for Top Schools, kindly also let me know what should be my GMAT score to get to top business schools.

Thanks
Kaplan GMAT Prep Discount CodesKnewton GMAT Discount CodesGMAT Pill GMAT Discount Codes
Help for profile evaluation and select B school   [#permalink] 09 Aug 2013, 20:52