1) Basic demographic info: 26, Male, White bread
2) Educational Background: Political Science (BS w/ statistical research emphasis), 3.5 from private but non-target school in TX. 710 GMAT, did 1 year of law after undergrad and bailed, CFA Level II candidate
3) Work experience: Risk arbitrage trader/analyst (sell-side), 3.5 yrs exp. progressed from clerk to trader at ~400 employee firm, not very structured promotion levels though
4) Extracurriculars: Leadership (My city) alumni (google it, they have it in most major cities)..civic leadership organization, youth soccer coach, board of young finance organization.
5) Short/Long term goals: buy-side investment management/ portfolio manager
6) Schools: haven't applied but looking at TX schools along with Duke, Darden, maybe Sloan, Ross...basically want to go to best school i can but eventually get back to Texas.
Outside of Texas, where do I have a shot?