Find all School-related info fast with the new School-Specific MBA Forum

It is currently 11 Jul 2014, 20:02

Close

GMAT Club Daily Prep

Thank you for using the timer - this advanced tool can estimate your performance and suggest more practice questions. We have subscribed you to Daily Prep Questions via email.

Customized
for You

we will pick new questions that match your level based on your Timer History

Track
Your Progress

every week, we’ll send you an estimated GMAT score based on your performance

Practice
Pays

we will pick new questions that match your level based on your Timer History

Not interested in getting valuable practice questions and articles delivered to your email? No problem, unsubscribe here.

Events & Promotions

Events & Promotions in June
Open Detailed Calendar

help me to crack critical reasoning

Question banks Downloads My Bookmarks Reviews Important topics  
Intern
Intern
Followers: 0

Kudos [?]: 12 [0], given: 2

help me to crack critical reasoning [#permalink] New post 14 Apr 2012, 23:59
could any one help me to get 100% accuracy in critical reasoning ,though i have no problem with sentence correction and little problem with rc i have scheduled my gmat on may 14 2012,so i have little time to improve .
Kaplan Promo CodeKnewton GMAT Discount CodesGMAT Pill GMAT Discount Codes
Manager
Manager
Concentration: Strategy, Entrepreneurship
GMAT 1: 670 Q45 V38
GPA: 2.6
WE: Supply Chain Management (Consumer Electronics)
Followers: 3

Kudos [?]: 30 [0], given: 11

GMAT Tests User
Re: help me to crack critical reasoning [#permalink] New post 15 Apr 2012, 01:33
That's a pretty vague request and I highly doubt anyone can add value without understanding more about you and how you've been studying. There are a lot of posts on the forum in the CR section that I would recommend you to take a look at.

Do you have the CR Strategy Guide?

Don't let a low GPA destroy your dreams of a business education.

Senior Manager
Senior Manager
Status: schools I listed were for the evening programs, not FT
GMAT 1: 640 Q47 V32
GMAT 2: 640 Q43 V34
GMAT 3: 660 Q43 V38
GPA: 3.1
WE: Research (Other)
Followers: 3

Kudos [?]: 46 [0], given: 50

GMAT Tests User
Re: help me to crack critical reasoning [#permalink] New post 15 Apr 2012, 07:35
ravitejar wrote:
could any one help me to get 100% accuracy in critical reasoning ,though i have no problem with sentence correction and little problem with rc i have scheduled my gmat on may 14 2012,so i have little time to improve .

You have a month to improve critical reasoning. It is plenty of time to improve on breaking down the conclusions vs. the premises if you've had trouble doing that. I'm not a super GMAT whiz, but my goal in taking the test is to make sure I get the average difficulty questions all right so I can get to harder difficulty questions and get about half of the hardest questions right. That's the way the GMAT works.

Getting 100% of your critical reasoning questions right is almost impossible on the GMAT. Even someone with a 50 or 51 in Verbal will probably not get every question right.
Senior Manager
Senior Manager
Schools: Sloan '16 (M)
GMAT 1: 710 Q49 V37
GPA: 3.2
WE: Information Technology (Consulting)
Followers: 4

Kudos [?]: 54 [0], given: 11

GMAT Tests User
Re: help me to crack critical reasoning [#permalink] New post 19 Apr 2012, 07:50
I agree with the above recommendations, and as always, practice practice practice.
Intern
Intern

Re: help me to crack critical reasoning [#permalink] New post 20 Apr 2012, 23:06
aalba005 wrote:
I agree with the above recommendations, and as always, practice practice practice.
thanks for your advices i will consider this very seriously
Intern
Intern

Re: help me to crack critical reasoning [#permalink] New post 20 Apr 2012, 23:13
novanative wrote:
ravitejar wrote:

You have a month to improve critical reasoning. It is plenty of time to improve on breaking down the conclusions vs. the premises if you've had trouble doing that. I'm not a super GMAT whiz, but my goal in taking the test is to make sure I get the average difficulty questions all right so I can get to harder difficulty questions and get about half of the hardest questions right. That's the way the GMAT works.

Getting 100% of your critical reasoning questions right is almost impossible on the GMAT. Even someone with a 50 or 51 in Verbal will probably not get every question right.

i don't want 100% right but i don't want to guess any question thanks for ur advice .
Intern
Intern

Re: help me to crack critical reasoning [#permalink] New post 20 Apr 2012, 23:16
jxatrillion wrote:
That's a pretty vague request and I highly doubt anyone can add value without understanding more about you and how you've been studying. There are a lot of posts on the forum in the CR section that I would recommend you to take a look at.

thanks,yes i have Manhattan GMAT set of 8 strategic guides and powescore gmat cr bible, which one should i use, i have no problem in identifying premise and conclusion but is there any technique in attacking a particular type of questions.if there are please let me know.
Intern
Intern

Re: help me to crack critical reasoning [#permalink] New post 21 Apr 2012, 03:33
jxatrillion wrote:

is it advisable to use 1000 Cr for practice or it is waste of time, any resources that closely resembles official guide difficulty level.
Re: help me to crack critical reasoning   [#permalink] 21 Apr 2012, 03:33