Find all School-related info fast with the new School-Specific MBA Forum

It is currently 28 Aug 2014, 19:48

Close

GMAT Club Daily Prep

Thank you for using the timer - this advanced tool can estimate your performance and suggest more practice questions. We have subscribed you to Daily Prep Questions via email.

Customized
for You

we will pick new questions that match your level based on your Timer History

Track
Your Progress

every week, we’ll send you an estimated GMAT score based on your performance

Practice
Pays

we will pick new questions that match your level based on your Timer History

Not interested in getting valuable practice questions and articles delivered to your email? No problem, unsubscribe here.

Events & Promotions

Events & Promotions in June
Open Detailed Calendar

Help needed in deciding study strategies

Question banks Downloads My Bookmarks Reviews Important topics  
Manager
Manager
Followers: 1

Kudos [?]: 0 [0], given: 0

Help needed in deciding study strategies [#permalink] New post 25 Feb 2006, 22:23
Hi,

I have written OG Diagnostic Test I scored Excellent in PS and DS. above average in RC and CR and Poor in SC...

I wrote couple of local diagnostic tests also and scored same like above...

Now I have OG and Kaplan Verbal workbook. I would like experienced people in this forum to help me in deciding the study plan

How to go through books. Solve Maths completely first and verbal after that or go through both side by side...

Also any other plan to best utilize both books.... I can spend only 2 hours per day and almost nothing on week ends as I am working as s/w developer.

Please let me know how should I proceed with the time and these books!!!

Thanks in advance.
Kaplan GMAT Prep Discount CodesKnewton GMAT Discount CodesVeritas Prep GMAT Discount Codes
Manager
Manager

[#permalink] New post 26 Feb 2006, 14:44
I would switch to PR for verbal. It's much better prep; more realistic and like the real thing.

Definitely use the OG and work through as much of it as possible. If you haven't downloaded the GMATPrep tests from mba.com yet, do that too. GMATPrep + PR gives you 7 practice tests.

I would try to find time whenever you can on the weekends to do a practice test and to review what you've studied that week.
Manager
Manager

[#permalink] New post 28 Feb 2006, 00:56
Thanks spongeboob for the reply....

But I was expecting little more detailed reply on how to proceed with the preparation of Verbal considering my score in diagnostic test....

anyway.... :(
  [#permalink] 28 Feb 2006, 00:56