Find all School-related info fast with the new School-Specific MBA Forum

It is currently 25 Oct 2014, 20:50

Close

GMAT Club Daily Prep

Thank you for using the timer - this advanced tool can estimate your performance and suggest more practice questions. We have subscribed you to Daily Prep Questions via email.

Customized
for You

we will pick new questions that match your level based on your Timer History

Track
Your Progress

every week, we’ll send you an estimated GMAT score based on your performance

Practice
Pays

we will pick new questions that match your level based on your Timer History

Not interested in getting valuable practice questions and articles delivered to your email? No problem, unsubscribe here.

Events & Promotions

Events & Promotions in June
Open Detailed Calendar

Help needed in editing gmatclub profile

  Question banks Downloads My Bookmarks Reviews Important topics  
Author Message
Manager
Manager
avatar
Joined: 26 Jun 2011
Posts: 97
Location: India
Concentration: Marketing, General Management
GMAT 1: 760 Q50 V42
GPA: 3.66
WE: Consulting (Pharmaceuticals and Biotech)
Followers: 1

Kudos [?]: 7 [0], given: 7

Help needed in editing gmatclub profile [#permalink] New post 23 Oct 2012, 03:21
Hi all,
I need a small help in editing my gmatclub profile. I created this profile long back when I was an intern. I put my title (I believe that is what it is called) as "Intern". But now I can't figure out how to edit it.

Might be a stupid question and I am overlooking something but any help is appreciated :)

Regards
Mudit
Kaplan Promo CodeKnewton GMAT Discount CodesGMAT Pill GMAT Discount Codes
1 KUDOS received
Current Student
User avatar
Status: Done with formalities.. and back..
Joined: 15 Sep 2012
Posts: 648
Location: India
Concentration: Strategy, General Management
Schools: Olin - Wash U - Class of 2015
WE: Information Technology (Computer Software)
Followers: 35

Kudos [?]: 369 [1] , given: 23

GMAT ToolKit User Premium Member
Re: Help needed in editing gmatclub profile [#permalink] New post 23 Oct 2012, 03:41
1
This post received
KUDOS
mudit234 wrote:
Hi all,
I need a small help in editing my gmatclub profile. I created this profile long back when I was an intern. I put my title (I believe that is what it is called) as "Intern". But now I can't figure out how to edit it.

Might be a stupid question and I am overlooking something but any help is appreciated :)

Regards
Mudit

It depends upon number of posts, once u've 50+ posts u become manager.. ;)
Also, GC mods can change this status to club member/moderator etc..
_________________

Lets Kudos!!! ;-)
Black Friday Debrief

Manager
Manager
avatar
Joined: 26 Jun 2011
Posts: 97
Location: India
Concentration: Marketing, General Management
GMAT 1: 760 Q50 V42
GPA: 3.66
WE: Consulting (Pharmaceuticals and Biotech)
Followers: 1

Kudos [?]: 7 [0], given: 7

Re: Help needed in editing gmatclub profile [#permalink] New post 23 Oct 2012, 03:44
Vips0000 wrote:
mudit234 wrote:
Hi all,
I need a small help in editing my gmatclub profile. I created this profile long back when I was an intern. I put my title (I believe that is what it is called) as "Intern". But now I can't figure out how to edit it.

Might be a stupid question and I am overlooking something but any help is appreciated :)

Regards
Mudit

It depends upon number of posts, once u've 50+ posts u become manager.. ;)
Also, GC mods can change this status to club member/moderator etc..


Ahh.. Okay. Thanks :)
Current Student
avatar
Joined: 06 Jul 2011
Posts: 77
Location: India
Concentration: Marketing
GMAT 1: 650 Q46 V34
GMAT 2: 710 Q48 V40
Followers: 4

Kudos [?]: 10 [0], given: 11

Re: Help needed in editing gmatclub profile [#permalink] New post 01 Nov 2012, 11:55
I need some help here. My details at the left of the screen still show schools I was planning to apply to last year, although I have updated my schools for this year in my profile. I feel sad seeing everybody else's '<School> '15' :cry:

What do I do to change it?
Expert Post
Founder
Founder
User avatar
Affiliations: UA-1K, SPG-G, HH-D
Joined: 04 Dec 2002
Posts: 12353
Location: United States (WA)
GMAT 1: 750 Q49 V42
GPA: 3.5
WE: Information Technology (Hospitality and Tourism)
Followers: 2326

Kudos [?]: 9471 [0], given: 3703

GMAT ToolKit User Premium Member CAT Tests
Re: Help needed in editing gmatclub profile [#permalink] New post 01 Nov 2012, 11:57
Expert's post
pavithrajoshi wrote:
I need some help here. My details at the left of the screen still show schools I was planning to apply to last year, although I have updated my schools for this year in my profile. I feel sad seeing everybody else's '<School> '15' :cry:

What do I do to change it?


Will fix it. Give me 15 mins.
_________________

Founder of GMAT Club

Just starting out with GMAT? Start here... | Want to know your GMAT Score? Try GMAT Score Estimator
Need GMAT Book Recommendations? Best GMAT Books

Co-author of the GMAT Club tests

Have a blog? Feature it on GMAT Club!

Get the best GMAT Prep Resources with GMAT Club Premium Membership

Current Student
avatar
Joined: 06 Jul 2011
Posts: 77
Location: India
Concentration: Marketing
GMAT 1: 650 Q46 V34
GMAT 2: 710 Q48 V40
Followers: 4

Kudos [?]: 10 [0], given: 11

Re: Help needed in editing gmatclub profile [#permalink] New post 01 Nov 2012, 12:03
bb wrote:
pavithrajoshi wrote:
I need some help here. My details at the left of the screen still show schools I was planning to apply to last year, although I have updated my schools for this year in my profile. I feel sad seeing everybody else's '<School> '15' :cry:

What do I do to change it?


Will fix it. Give me 15 mins.


WOW! This is super awesome :) I see the change already. Thank you bb!
Re: Help needed in editing gmatclub profile   [#permalink] 01 Nov 2012, 12:03
    Similar topics Author Replies Last post
Similar
Topics:
2 OG Edition 13 Page 120 - Need Help with Probability gmat072014 3 17 May 2014, 12:12
Experts publish their posts in the topic Need Help - Profile Evaluation manjul 1 05 Jan 2010, 22:37
Profile evaluation.....help needed. dare2drm 1 30 Oct 2009, 10:10
3 Need help! GMATClub Test ronaldtin 2 17 Jan 2008, 21:50
Quantitative Question OG - 9th Edition - Need help!!!!! alimad 2 12 Feb 2006, 16:23
Display posts from previous: Sort by

Help needed in editing gmatclub profile

  Question banks Downloads My Bookmarks Reviews Important topics  


GMAT Club MBA Forum Home| About| Privacy Policy| Terms and Conditions| GMAT Club Rules| Contact| Sitemap

Powered by phpBB © phpBB Group and phpBB SEO

Kindly note that the GMAT® test is a registered trademark of the Graduate Management Admission Council®, and this site has neither been reviewed nor endorsed by GMAC®.