My accuracy rate when answering OG SC is about 60% (OG 12
- Q 1 to 47 got 15 wrong; Q 48 to 94 got 21 wrong; and Q 95 to 140 got 21 wrong). I have 1 week until my exam, can experts or someone please please help me analyze what else I can do or what I can do differently?
I read MGMAT SC
and SC Grail twice and made a small heap of index cards of all the key fundamentals. Now this is how i approach a SC problem:
1) I read the original sentence very quickly to grasp the meaning and to get an idea of what the "correct" one could be
2) I read horizontally all the answer choices and do the 3-2 split, group similar ones and then read vertically to decide which is better. Usually I can narrow it down to two.
3) For the ones that I do answer correctly, I catch almost 90% of all the errors why something is wrong or right.
4) I realized that i miss most in order of Parallelism, Idioms, and Tense
5) I do OG12
questions in batches of 47, 47, and 46. After each, I analyze every questions on why something is right and something is wrong leveraging this forum. For concepts I haven't fully grasp, i have an error log
that tracks each concept along with the corresponding question.
Could someone please shed some light on how else I can improve quickly, especially time is of essence (I'm also week on Quant and RC) tears..........