Find all School-related info fast with the new School-Specific MBA Forum

It is currently 16 Apr 2014, 16:56

Close

GMAT Club Daily Prep

Thank you for using the timer - this advanced tool can estimate your performance and suggest more practice questions. We have subscribed you to Daily Prep Questions via email.

Customized
for You

we will pick new questions that match your level based on your Timer History

Track
Your Progress

every week, we’ll send you an estimated GMAT score based on your performance

Practice
Pays

we will pick new questions that match your level based on your Timer History

Not interested in getting valuable practice questions and articles delivered to your email? No problem, unsubscribe here.

Events & Promotions

Events & Promotions in June
Open Detailed Calendar

Help regarding school selection and application writing

Question banks Downloads My Bookmarks Reviews Important topics  
Intern
Intern
Schools: Harvard, Princeton, Stanford
Followers: 0

Kudos [?]: 0 [0], given: 0

Help regarding school selection and application writing [#permalink] New post 15 Jan 2009, 13:21
I have a score of 650 in GMAT, my TOEFL is 267. I am an engineer from an IIT with a work experience of over 7 years working with a reputed manufacturing company in India. I have been very active in extra-curricular activities and social service.

I want to apply for an admission to a good MBA school. I know my score is not the best in the world, but with other credentials, I would like to believe that I stand a chance.

Is there a good resource out there that I can use to enhance my chances of getting admission in a good reputed instititute?

Thanks!
Subhash Bose
Kaplan GMAT Prep Discount CodesKnewton GMAT Discount CodesManhattan GMAT Discount Codes
Senior Manager
Senior Manager
Followers: 1

Kudos [?]: 26 [0], given: 2

GMAT Tests User
Re: Help regarding school selection and application writing [#permalink] New post 15 Jan 2009, 21:35
I would recommend retaking the GMAT. With your background in eng. you should be able to master the Quant with some work. I assume you are not applying this cycle. If so, you have plenty of time to prepare.
Re: Help regarding school selection and application writing   [#permalink] 15 Jan 2009, 21:35