Find all School-related info fast with the new School-Specific MBA Forum

It is currently 25 Oct 2014, 11:07

Close

GMAT Club Daily Prep

Thank you for using the timer - this advanced tool can estimate your performance and suggest more practice questions. We have subscribed you to Daily Prep Questions via email.

Customized
for You

we will pick new questions that match your level based on your Timer History

Track
Your Progress

every week, we’ll send you an estimated GMAT score based on your performance

Practice
Pays

we will pick new questions that match your level based on your Timer History

Not interested in getting valuable practice questions and articles delivered to your email? No problem, unsubscribe here.

Events & Promotions

Events & Promotions in June
Open Detailed Calendar

Help Required - Test Date Fast Approaching

Question banks Downloads My Bookmarks Reviews Important topics  
Intern
Intern
Followers: 1

Kudos [?]: 0 [0], given: 0

Help Required - Test Date Fast Approaching [#permalink] New post 09 Dec 2012, 19:26
Dear All

Greetings! Getting close to the D Day, and a helping hand is required. would appreciate bit of advices.

I am scheduled to write the test on 7th Jan 2013 ( Monday ), so as on today there are 25 days in hand. I have completed CR, RC, in the Verbal but need to start on the SC where i am weak. i have a MGMAT guide on this topic but i am worried if i can grasp it in 25 days. please help me strategise on this, or let me know of a another book that might be of any help.

On PS/Data Sufficiency : I am mostly done with every topic except that of the Number Properties and i plan to grasp it through MGMAT guide, starting tommorow.

Questions on OG 12/GMAT Verbal 2nd Edition/GMAT Quant 2nd Edition : I have completed nearly 50% of all questions successfully.

My situation is, Presently i hold a full time job in India.

Now, as i have little more than 20 days with some important left over topics in both PS & Verbal, please advise me on how to go for this ( how many hours to study ), i am planning a 700+ scrore and think i am good with the topics i have studied so far. i have used MGMAT Guides for my study.

Thanks & Best
Manhattan GMAT Discount CodesKaplan GMAT Prep Discount CodesGMAT Pill GMAT Discount Codes
Expert Post
Verbal Forum Moderator
Verbal Forum Moderator
Concentration: Finance, Marketing
GPA: 3.75
Followers: 129

Kudos [?]: 648 [0], given: 62

GMAT ToolKit User Premium Member
Re: Help Required - Test Date Fast Approaching [#permalink] New post 09 Dec 2012, 19:31
Expert's post
hii.
Though I am not an expert but trust me, MGMAT SC is the bible of the SC section. Go for it without even thinking that whether you can grasp it in 25 days. If there is no hurry, then reschedule your test.Try to understand the concepts given in the book and practice those principles on official questions. These efforts will certainly pay off.
Good luck.

Prepositional Phrases Clarified|Elimination of BEING| Absolute Phrases Clarified
Rules For Posting
www.Univ-Scholarships.com

Re: Help Required - Test Date Fast Approaching   [#permalink] 09 Dec 2012, 19:31