Find all School-related info fast with the new School-Specific MBA Forum

It is currently 23 Nov 2014, 06:49

Close

GMAT Club Daily Prep

Thank you for using the timer - this advanced tool can estimate your performance and suggest more practice questions. We have subscribed you to Daily Prep Questions via email.

Customized
for You

we will pick new questions that match your level based on your Timer History

Track
Your Progress

every week, we’ll send you an estimated GMAT score based on your performance

Practice
Pays

we will pick new questions that match your level based on your Timer History

Not interested in getting valuable practice questions and articles delivered to your email? No problem, unsubscribe here.

Events & Promotions

Events & Promotions in June
Open Detailed Calendar

Help Scoring and if I should take test to see!!!

Question banks Downloads My Bookmarks Reviews Important topics  
TAGS:
Intern
Intern
Followers: 0

Kudos [?]: 0 [0], given: 0

Help Scoring and if I should take test to see!!! [#permalink] New post 03 Mar 2007, 14:34
I have been trying to compare all the scores that I have been getting with the various prep-test(PR, Acro, KP) and users` real numbers and I cannot seem to figure out what I should honestly expect. (My target is 650).

Currently, I am in the range of 520 to 600 according to the PR 520, Kaplan 550 , Acro 600, and GmatPrep 560. I am regularly scoring now Q38, but with a poor V(23-28) on all the prep-tests. (My worest is SC)

So what do you guys expect I should get on the real test? Is it impossible to guess, because of the CAT system inplace? I do not think that I can dramatically improve on my quantitative scores, because I tend to make careless mistakes (my downfall in math). What scores should I strive for in Verbal to get the Overall of 650?

I am looking to take the test next week just to see what I getting. This way, if I do horrible I can still study for a month and take it again before the admission deadline of May 1st. Should I even try now at this stage?

Thank you,

Tc
Kaplan GMAT Prep Discount CodesKnewton GMAT Discount CodesManhattan GMAT Discount Codes
Help Scoring and if I should take test to see!!!   [#permalink] 03 Mar 2007, 14:34