Find all School-related info fast with the new School-Specific MBA Forum

It is currently 20 Oct 2014, 10:39

Close

GMAT Club Daily Prep

Thank you for using the timer - this advanced tool can estimate your performance and suggest more practice questions. We have subscribed you to Daily Prep Questions via email.

Customized
for You

we will pick new questions that match your level based on your Timer History

Track
Your Progress

every week, we’ll send you an estimated GMAT score based on your performance

Practice
Pays

we will pick new questions that match your level based on your Timer History

Not interested in getting valuable practice questions and articles delivered to your email? No problem, unsubscribe here.

Events & Promotions

Events & Promotions in June
Open Detailed Calendar

Help with 2nd attempt

Question banks Downloads My Bookmarks Reviews Important topics  
Manager
Manager
Followers: 1

Kudos [?]: 4 [0], given: 0

Help with 2nd attempt [#permalink] New post 21 Jan 2005, 08:26
Hey all!

just a quick intro.gave my gmat last september.studied for 25 days & got a crappy 590. :oops: moreover got really nervous.messed up my verbal completely.got 2 RC's in the begining and kept rereading them & messed up my timimg.SC was a breeze .but whatever, the damage was done.

anyway.now im back and wanna give it a serious shot this time.

i want to tell everyone here that each and every post on this site is a motivation for me and many others.it a good job done guys :-D

i need some advise on my approach this time.im scared as hell of CR & RC.dont know how to go about them. :shock:

problem is that since iv already gone through the CR in the OG i already know the answers and find it difficult to understand the underlying logic.

any suggestions will be appreciated.
Kaplan GMAT Prep Discount CodesKnewton GMAT Discount CodesVeritas Prep GMAT Discount Codes
Help with 2nd attempt   [#permalink] 21 Jan 2005, 08:26