Thank you for using the timer!
We noticed you are actually not timing your practice. Click the START button first next time you use the timer.
There are many benefits to timing your practice, including:
Here is the problem invented by Albert Einstein: 5 men of [#permalink]
14 Mar 2007, 02:05
0% (00:00) correct
0% (00:00) wrong based on 0 sessions
HideShow timer Statistics
Here is the problem invented by Albert Einstein: 5 men of different nationalities live in 5 different houses in 5 different colors. They smoke 5 different brands of cigarettes and drink 5 different beverages. They raise 5 different species of animals. The question that you must answer is: 'Who raises fish?'
Here are the 15 hints given:
1) The Norwegian lives in the first house
2) The Englishman lives in the red house
3) The green house is located to the left of the white house
4) The Danish man drinks tea
5) The man who smokes Rothmans lives next to the man who raises cats
6) The man who lives in the yellow house smokes Dunhills
7) The German smokes Marlboros
8) The man who lives in the middle house drinks milk
9) The man who smokes Rothmans has a neighbor who drinks water
10) The man who smokes Pall Malls raises birds
11) The Swede raises dogs
12) The Norwegian lives next to the blue house
13) The man who raises horses lives next to the yellow house
14) The man who smokes Philip Morris cigarettes drinks beer
15) Coffee is drunk in the green house
Check out this awesome article about Anderson on Poets Quants, http://poetsandquants.com/2015/01/02/uclas-anderson-school-morphs-into-a-friendly-tech-hub/ . Anderson is a great place! Sorry for the lack of updates recently. I...