Find all School-related info fast with the new School-Specific MBA Forum

It is currently 30 Aug 2014, 12:19

Close

GMAT Club Daily Prep

Thank you for using the timer - this advanced tool can estimate your performance and suggest more practice questions. We have subscribed you to Daily Prep Questions via email.

Customized
for You

we will pick new questions that match your level based on your Timer History

Track
Your Progress

every week, we’ll send you an estimated GMAT score based on your performance

Practice
Pays

we will pick new questions that match your level based on your Timer History

Not interested in getting valuable practice questions and articles delivered to your email? No problem, unsubscribe here.

Events & Promotions

Events & Promotions in June
Open Detailed Calendar

Here's the next batch of the most brutal 35 SCs posted on

  Question banks Downloads My Bookmarks Reviews Important topics  
Author Message
TAGS:
Manager
Manager
avatar
Joined: 28 Aug 2006
Posts: 146
Followers: 2

Kudos [?]: 22 [0], given: 0

Re: Here's the next batch of the most brutal 35 SCs posted on [#permalink] New post 18 Jun 2007, 07:48
I didn't find the Question..Where are the question? Questions are still posted or removed for some reason? Can someone email me the Question along with OA/OE please ..please

Email me at humtum0 AT aol DOT com


THanks
Intern
Intern
avatar
Joined: 06 Apr 2005
Posts: 15
Location: CT, USA
Followers: 0

Kudos [?]: 1 [0], given: 0

Re: Here's the next batch of the most brutal 35 SCs posted on [#permalink] New post 17 Jul 2007, 10:46
If anyone has the explanations for these 70 Brtual SC, please send them to me or to this forum. I think it is way overdue.**MODERATOR EDIT**. I wonder why would anyone do this or why GMATTT who appears to be a fine contributor to this forum at the same time ignores repeately so many requests of his official answers as well as explanations. Why ? Please help me and all others who share my plight and frustrations.
Senior Manager
Senior Manager
avatar
Joined: 06 Jul 2004
Posts: 474
Location: united states
Followers: 1

Kudos [?]: 10 [0], given: 0

GMAT Tests User
Re: Here's the next batch of the most brutal 35 SCs posted on [#permalink] New post 18 Jul 2007, 23:05
Mingis wrote:
If anyone has the explanations for these 70 Brtual SC, please send them to me or to this forum. I think it is way overdue. **MODERATOR EDIT**. I wonder why would anyone do this or why GMATTT who appears to be a fine contributor to this forum at the same time ignores repeately so many requests of his official answers as well as explanations. Why ? Please help me and all others who share my plight and frustrations.


All these questions have been discussed on this forum at some point of time. Instead of cursing someone who did such a good job of sharing his notes to all of us ungrateful souls, we should search the verbal forums for these questions. If we don't find these questions (which is highly unlikely) on this forum, we should post that question and discuss it with people.**MODERATOR EDIT**
_________________

for every person who doesn't try because he is
afraid of loosing , there is another person who
keeps making mistakes and succeeds..

Intern
Intern
avatar
Joined: 06 Apr 2005
Posts: 15
Location: CT, USA
Followers: 0

Kudos [?]: 1 [0], given: 0

Re: Here's the next batch of the most brutal 35 SCs posted on [#permalink] New post 19 Jul 2007, 07:35
**MODERATOR EDIT**


shoonya wrote:
Mingis wrote:
If anyone has the explanations for these 70 Brtual SC, please send them to me or to this forum. I think it is way overdue. **MODERATOR EDIT**. I wonder why would anyone do this or why GMATTT who appears to be a fine contributor to this forum at the same time ignores repeately so many requests of his official answers as well as explanations. Why ? Please help me and all others who share my plight and frustrations.


All these questions have been discussed on this forum at some point of time. Instead of cursing someone who did such a good job of sharing his notes to all of us ungrateful souls, we should search the verbal forums for these questions. If we don't find these questions (which is highly unlikely) on this forum, we should post that question and discuss it with people.**MODERATOR EDIT**
Senior Manager
Senior Manager
avatar
Joined: 06 Jul 2004
Posts: 474
Location: united states
Followers: 1

Kudos [?]: 10 [0], given: 0

GMAT Tests User
Re: Here's the next batch of the most brutal 35 SCs posted on [#permalink] New post 19 Jul 2007, 08:51
Mingis wrote:
**MODERATOR EDIT**


shoonya wrote:
Mingis wrote:
If anyone has the explanations for these 70 Brtual SC, please send them to me or to this forum. I think it is way overdue. **MODERATOR EDIT**. I wonder why would anyone do this or why GMATTT who appears to be a fine contributor to this forum at the same time ignores repeately so many requests of his official answers as well as explanations. Why ? Please help me and all others who share my plight and frustrations.


All these questions have been discussed on this forum at some point of time. Instead of cursing someone who did such a good job of sharing his notes to all of us ungrateful souls, we should search the verbal forums for these questions. If we don't find these questions (which is highly unlikely) on this forum, we should post that question and discuss it with people.**MODERATOR EDIT**


**MODERATOR EDIT** Now, the person who posted these questions can have gazillion things going on for him. He might be in school right now, busy at work, busy with family, anything of any sort. **MODERATOR EDIT**
_________________

for every person who doesn't try because he is
afraid of loosing , there is another person who
keeps making mistakes and succeeds..

Intern
Intern
avatar
Joined: 06 Apr 2005
Posts: 15
Location: CT, USA
Followers: 0

Kudos [?]: 1 [0], given: 0

Re: Here's the next batch of the most brutal 35 SCs posted on [#permalink] New post 19 Jul 2007, 10:14
Wow, I didn't know my words hurt you that much. **MODERATOR EDIT**



shoonya wrote:
Mingis wrote:
**MODERATOR EDIT**


shoonya wrote:
Mingis wrote:
If anyone has the explanations for these 70 Brtual SC, please send them to me or to this forum. I think it is way overdue. **MODERATOR EDIT**. I wonder why would anyone do this or why GMATTT who appears to be a fine contributor to this forum at the same time ignores repeately so many requests of his official answers as well as explanations. Why ? Please help me and all others who share my plight and frustrations.


All these questions have been discussed on this forum at some point of time. Instead of cursing someone who did such a good job of sharing his notes to all of us ungrateful souls, we should search the verbal forums for these questions. If we don't find these questions (which is highly unlikely) on this forum, we should post that question and discuss it with people.**MODERATOR EDIT**


**MODERATOR EDIT** Now, the person who posted these questions can have gazillion things going on for him. He might be in school right now, busy at work, busy with family, anything of any sort. **MODERATOR EDIT**
Senior Manager
Senior Manager
avatar
Joined: 06 Jul 2004
Posts: 474
Location: united states
Followers: 1

Kudos [?]: 10 [0], given: 0

GMAT Tests User
Re: Here's the next batch of the most brutal 35 SCs posted on [#permalink] New post 19 Jul 2007, 10:43
Mingis wrote:
Wow, I didn't know my words hurt you that much. **MODERATOR EDIT**



shoonya wrote:
Mingis wrote:
**MODERATOR EDIT**


shoonya wrote:
Mingis wrote:
If anyone has the explanations for these 70 Brtual SC, please send them to me or to this forum. I think it is way overdue. **MODERATOR EDIT**. I wonder why would anyone do this or why GMATTT who appears to be a fine contributor to this forum at the same time ignores repeately so many requests of his official answers as well as explanations. Why ? Please help me and all others who share my plight and frustrations.


All these questions have been discussed on this forum at some point of time. Instead of cursing someone who did such a good job of sharing his notes to all of us ungrateful souls, we should search the verbal forums for these questions. If we don't find these questions (which is highly unlikely) on this forum, we should post that question and discuss it with people.**MODERATOR EDIT**


**MODERATOR EDIT** Now, the person who posted these questions can have gazillion things going on for him. He might be in school right now, busy at work, busy with family, anything of any sort. **MODERATOR EDIT**


**MODERATOR EDIT**
_________________

for every person who doesn't try because he is
afraid of loosing , there is another person who
keeps making mistakes and succeeds..

Director
Director
User avatar
Joined: 03 May 2007
Posts: 899
Schools: University of Chicago, Wharton School
Followers: 6

Kudos [?]: 44 [0], given: 6

GMAT Tests User
Re: Here's the next batch of the most brutal 35 SCs posted on [#permalink] New post 19 Jul 2007, 22:27
Such arguments are not accepted in a forum like Gmat club. For those who have some patients and due effort, the answers are already made available. For those with closed eyes, the visible answers also not visible.

Lets respect each other. With love and respect, we can win others. We all are prospective MBAs at top business schools and future business leaders. We should practice ourselves on how to handle the complex issues. imo, the biggest issues are managing people. If we manage ourselves better, we can manage others.

Lets stop it here.
CEO
CEO
User avatar
Joined: 21 Jan 2007
Posts: 2770
Location: New York City
Followers: 6

Kudos [?]: 217 [0], given: 4

GMAT Tests User
Re: Here's the next batch of the most brutal 35 SCs posted on [#permalink] New post 19 Jul 2007, 23:04
Agreed. The answers are all on this forum. It is a better learning process to do each question so that you may pick up on your faults rather than memorize answers.
Manager
Manager
avatar
Joined: 23 May 2007
Posts: 109
Followers: 1

Kudos [?]: 1 [0], given: 0

GMAT Tests User
Re: Here's the next batch of the most brutal 35 SCs posted on [#permalink] New post 20 Jul 2007, 06:20
Yes lets not judge who is the best contributor,it shows here very easily.Put aside your ego and click on search .
Intern
Intern
avatar
Joined: 06 Apr 2005
Posts: 15
Location: CT, USA
Followers: 0

Kudos [?]: 1 [0], given: 0

Re: Here's the next batch of the most brutal 35 SCs posted on [#permalink] New post 20 Jul 2007, 10:33
**MODERATOR EDIT**
Senior Manager
Senior Manager
avatar
Joined: 06 Jul 2004
Posts: 474
Location: united states
Followers: 1

Kudos [?]: 10 [0], given: 0

GMAT Tests User
Re: Here's the next batch of the most brutal 35 SCs posted on [#permalink] New post 20 Jul 2007, 11:05
I hope you guys will call it off now :)
I will try to get the OA's.
In the meanwhile lets try to be nice to each other.
There are many threads where OA's were promised but not provided later. Things happen and we must learn to deal with those threads ourselves. Attempting to offend club members does not help your cause.
While editing the posts, I attempted to leave some of the colorful conversation in place and edited the rest so others who visit this thread get an idea of what's unacceptable. I apologise for my delayed response that might have surprised some members.............................vikramjit_01



Mingis wrote:
**MODERATOR EDIT**


**MODERATOR EDIT**

"shoonya" in sanskrit means "zero", the root of mathematics.

**MODERATOR EDIT**
_________________

for every person who doesn't try because he is
afraid of loosing , there is another person who
keeps making mistakes and succeeds..

Director
Director
User avatar
Joined: 03 May 2007
Posts: 899
Schools: University of Chicago, Wharton School
Followers: 6

Kudos [?]: 44 [0], given: 6

GMAT Tests User
Re: Here's the next batch of the most brutal 35 SCs posted on [#permalink] New post 20 Jul 2007, 11:40
Administrators/Moderators:

This guy does not deserve to post any more posts in the forum. Please remove his posts and ban him/her to enter into this site because he/she doesnot deserves to be here but with those people he/she mentioned.

This is a place for people who are aspirants for higher level of acheivements not egoistic people who cannot be polite and sincere with members who already contributed with more than 500 posts.

Seems he/she is here to disturb the active gmat club members who have been doing wonderful jobs. He/she is trying to pollute the forum.
SVP
SVP
User avatar
Joined: 01 May 2006
Posts: 1816
Followers: 8

Kudos [?]: 88 [0], given: 0

GMAT Tests User
Re: Here's the next batch of the most brutal 35 SCs posted on [#permalink] New post 20 Jul 2007, 23:17
shoonya wrote:
I hope you guys will call it off now :)
I will try to get the OA's.
In the meanwhile lets try to be nice to each other.
There are many threads where OA's were promised but not provided later. Things happen and we must learn to deal with those threads ourselves. Attempting to offend club members does not help your cause.
While editing the posts, I attempted to leave some of the colorful conversation in place and edited the rest so others who visit this thread get an idea of what's unacceptable. I apologise for my delayed response that might have surprised some members.............................vikramjit_01



Mingis wrote:
**MODERATOR EDIT**


**MODERATOR EDIT**

"shoonya" in sanskrit means "zero", the root of mathematics.

**MODERATOR EDIT**


Thanks for the nice job done and your kind approach to deal with this, vikramjit_01 :)..... I appreciate your humancentric view and your tact, keeping the higher respect possible here (reflected in PMs and edits done) :)

Guys, never forget that we are here in a joined spirit to help each other... not to argue against one another ;).... Even if for all the best reasons on earth, we want sometimes to do so ;) :)

We will unlock this thread in few time.... Let's some water passes under the bridges first :)

All the best to all :)
Senior Manager
Senior Manager
avatar
Joined: 06 Jul 2004
Posts: 474
Location: united states
Followers: 1

Kudos [?]: 10 [0], given: 0

GMAT Tests User
Re: Here's the next batch of the most brutal 35 SCs posted on [#permalink] New post 23 Jul 2007, 10:30
Fig wrote:
shoonya wrote:
I hope you guys will call it off now :)
I will try to get the OA's.
In the meanwhile lets try to be nice to each other.
There are many threads where OA's were promised but not provided later. Things happen and we must learn to deal with those threads ourselves. Attempting to offend club members does not help your cause.
While editing the posts, I attempted to leave some of the colorful conversation in place and edited the rest so others who visit this thread get an idea of what's unacceptable. I apologise for my delayed response that might have surprised some members.............................vikramjit_01



Mingis wrote:
**MODERATOR EDIT**


**MODERATOR EDIT**

"shoonya" in sanskrit means "zero", the root of mathematics.

**MODERATOR EDIT**


Thanks for the nice job done and your kind approach to deal with this, vikramjit_01 :)..... I appreciate your humancentric view and your tact, keeping the higher respect possible here (reflected in PMs and edits done) :)

Guys, never forget that we are here in a joined spirit to help each other... not to argue against one another ;).... Even if for all the best reasons on earth, we want sometimes to do so ;) :)

We will unlock this thread in few time.... Let's some water passes under the bridges first :)

All the best to all :)


Guys, I am still waiting for an apology from Mingis. Vikram and Fig have told me that Mingis has apologised and hence I should let it go. But, I haven't seen an apology. I would request the moderators to ban Mingis from this forum unless he apologises, not only to me, but to all of us here. By the way, I also don't know why my posts were edited too. I didn't write anything derogatory in them.
_________________

for every person who doesn't try because he is
afraid of loosing , there is another person who
keeps making mistakes and succeeds..

SVP
SVP
User avatar
Joined: 01 May 2006
Posts: 1816
Followers: 8

Kudos [?]: 88 [0], given: 0

GMAT Tests User
Re: Here's the next batch of the most brutal 35 SCs posted on [#permalink] New post 24 Jul 2007, 12:42
shoonya wrote:
Fig wrote:
shoonya wrote:
I hope you guys will call it off now :)
I will try to get the OA's.
In the meanwhile lets try to be nice to each other.
There are many threads where OA's were promised but not provided later. Things happen and we must learn to deal with those threads ourselves. Attempting to offend club members does not help your cause.
While editing the posts, I attempted to leave some of the colorful conversation in place and edited the rest so others who visit this thread get an idea of what's unacceptable. I apologise for my delayed response that might have surprised some members.............................vikramjit_01



Mingis wrote:
**MODERATOR EDIT**


**MODERATOR EDIT**

"shoonya" in sanskrit means "zero", the root of mathematics.

**MODERATOR EDIT**


Thanks for the nice job done and your kind approach to deal with this, vikramjit_01 :)..... I appreciate your humancentric view and your tact, keeping the higher respect possible here (reflected in PMs and edits done) :)

Guys, never forget that we are here in a joined spirit to help each other... not to argue against one another ;).... Even if for all the best reasons on earth, we want sometimes to do so ;) :)

We will unlock this thread in few time.... Let's some water passes under the bridges first :)

All the best to all :)


Guys, I am still waiting for an apology from Mingis. Vikram and Fig have told me that Mingis has apologised and hence I should let it go. But, I haven't seen an apology. I would request the moderators to ban Mingis from this forum unless he apologises, not only to me, but to all of us here. By the way, I also don't know why my posts were edited too. I didn't write anything derogatory in them.


2 points here:
> I understand your will for apology. I do not believe that it's something that we could ask if it's not coming naturally. Also, the "humiliating" aspect of such an action (if it's the way it is felt) needs to be overcome, which it's not easy.... All in all, I do not recommand a bannishment. I think we have made the point perfectly clear. :)
> About your edited posts, I believe it's nice like this. Sometimes for any reason behond our comprehension, our talks are fueling an agressive debate. Here, I think it could be largelly the case... and we are just wanting all to make an end of it :)

I hope u understand our view.... Let's restart to build up things & turn the page :D :)
CEO
CEO
User avatar
Joined: 21 Jan 2007
Posts: 2770
Location: New York City
Followers: 6

Kudos [?]: 217 [0], given: 4

GMAT Tests User
Re: Here's the next batch of the most brutal 35 SCs posted on [#permalink] New post 24 Jul 2007, 12:47
When are we adding to the Brutal SC list? the thread title reasd and growing...
Senior Manager
Senior Manager
avatar
Joined: 06 Jul 2004
Posts: 474
Location: united states
Followers: 1

Kudos [?]: 10 [0], given: 0

GMAT Tests User
Re: Here's the next batch of the most brutal 35 SCs posted on [#permalink] New post 25 Jul 2007, 15:24
Vikram, in one of his PM's, stated that Mingis has apologised
_________________

for every person who doesn't try because he is
afraid of loosing , there is another person who
keeps making mistakes and succeeds..

Manager
Manager
User avatar
Joined: 02 Jan 2007
Posts: 211
Followers: 2

Kudos [?]: 0 [0], given: 0

GMAT Tests User
Re: Here's the next batch of the most brutal 35 SCs posted on [#permalink] New post 25 Jul 2007, 17:08
shoonya wrote:
Vikram, in one of his PM's, stated that Mingis has apologised

I wanted to quote shoonya but accidently I edited his response above! :( . What I wanted to say was I never said Mingis apologised. Here I quote myself

Quote:
Mingis is a new member, no doubt unfamiliar with the club and if Mingis can avoid something like this in the future then there is no reason to ask for an apology. If I were you I would let it go unless it were to happen again.


This is from the last PM I sent to you shoonya. You think this says Mingis apologised. It doesn't. Now I am curious to know what it is that you are upto?
Senior Manager
Senior Manager
avatar
Joined: 06 Jul 2004
Posts: 474
Location: united states
Followers: 1

Kudos [?]: 10 [0], given: 0

GMAT Tests User
Re: Here's the next batch of the most brutal 35 SCs posted on [#permalink] New post 25 Jul 2007, 18:09
vikramjit_01 wrote:
shoonya wrote:
Vikram, in one of his PM's, stated that Mingis has apologised

I wanted to quote shoonya but accidently I edited his response above! :( . What I wanted to say was I never said Mingis apologised. Here I quote myself

Quote:
Mingis is a new member, no doubt unfamiliar with the club and if Mingis can avoid something like this in the future then there is no reason to ask for an apology. If I were you I would let it go unless it were to happen again.


This is from the last PM I sent to you shoonya. You think this says Mingis apologised. It doesn't. Now I am curious to know what it is that you are upto?


well, fair enough. How do you know that he is going to avoid something like this in the future? did he tell you that? if he did, that means he apologised. If not, then you are in denial. Am I right?
_________________

for every person who doesn't try because he is
afraid of loosing , there is another person who
keeps making mistakes and succeeds..

Re: Here's the next batch of the most brutal 35 SCs posted on   [#permalink] 25 Jul 2007, 18:09
    Similar topics Author Replies Last post
Similar
Topics:
Brutal SC AtniNewbie 1 09 May 2012, 03:52
Brutal SC ashiima 0 09 Dec 2011, 22:30
40 Just started doing the BRUTAL SC's.. Am posting the links as tejal777 10 15 Oct 2009, 17:15
11 13 Brutal SC questions(help). let collect explanations here. Ayrish 20 04 Sep 2009, 03:55
Brutal SC's neeshpal 1 30 Sep 2008, 19:01
Display posts from previous: Sort by

Here's the next batch of the most brutal 35 SCs posted on

  Question banks Downloads My Bookmarks Reviews Important topics  

Go to page   Previous    1   2   3   4   5   6   7   8   9   10   11    Next  [ 216 posts ] 



GMAT Club MBA Forum Home| About| Privacy Policy| Terms and Conditions| GMAT Club Rules| Contact| Sitemap

Powered by phpBB © phpBB Group and phpBB SEO

Kindly note that the GMAT® test is a registered trademark of the Graduate Management Admission Council®, and this site has neither been reviewed nor endorsed by GMAC®.