Find all School-related info fast with the new School-Specific MBA Forum

It is currently 19 Oct 2014, 21:11

Close

GMAT Club Daily Prep

Thank you for using the timer - this advanced tool can estimate your performance and suggest more practice questions. We have subscribed you to Daily Prep Questions via email.

Customized
for You

we will pick new questions that match your level based on your Timer History

Track
Your Progress

every week, we’ll send you an estimated GMAT score based on your performance

Practice
Pays

we will pick new questions that match your level based on your Timer History

Not interested in getting valuable practice questions and articles delivered to your email? No problem, unsubscribe here.

Events & Promotions

Events & Promotions in June
Open Detailed Calendar

Hey to all - GOOD LUCK!!!!

Question banks Downloads My Bookmarks Reviews Important topics  
Intern
Intern
Followers: 0

Kudos [?]: 0 [0], given: 0

Hey to all - GOOD LUCK!!!! [#permalink] New post 04 Nov 2004, 21:06
I just wanted to introduce myself. I am a recent Comp Sci and Eco grad from University of Texas and just got my canadian Perm residence. I hardly have any work exp but am aiming really high for an amazing GMAT score. For the past month or so I have been dwelling on books such as Princeton, Nova, superprep and insiders guide. All their drills and strategies are done and over with. I need to move to new books now. I think I might have gotten the grasp of basic strategies for SC (verb-noun agreement, apples/oranges, faulty paralelism, misplaced modifiers and henceforth), CR (skimming, neutral tones, detail questions,etc), Arithmetic, Algebra and Geometry. Even tho I have done a lot of CR and DS, they remain elusive. I wont know till i have given the practice tests. Now i have only one month to go and Thank GOD I found this forum. It is really fun going through the questions rather than reading strategies. I am really inspired by the scores ppl got at the GMAT club. I hope I too can write one of those 700+ stories. If anyone has any strategies or things to discuss feel free to contact me at umer_far@hotmail.com. Also feel free to offer any advice. I will really really appreciate it. Good luck to all in your prep and congrats to those ppl who got the scores they wanted. Heres to conquering our fears and acing the GMAT.
Kaplan GMAT Prep Discount CodesKnewton GMAT Discount CodesManhattan GMAT Discount Codes
Hey to all - GOOD LUCK!!!!   [#permalink] 04 Nov 2004, 21:06