Last visit was: 24 Apr 2024, 12:52 It is currently 24 Apr 2024, 12:52

Close
GMAT Club Daily Prep
Thank you for using the timer - this advanced tool can estimate your performance and suggest more practice questions. We have subscribed you to Daily Prep Questions via email.

Customized
for You

we will pick new questions that match your level based on your Timer History

Track
Your Progress

every week, we’ll send you an estimated GMAT score based on your performance

Practice
Pays

we will pick new questions that match your level based on your Timer History
Not interested in getting valuable practice questions and articles delivered to your email? No problem, unsubscribe here.
Close
Request Expert Reply
Confirm Cancel
SORT BY:
Date
Intern
Intern
Own Kudos [?]: [0]
Given Kudos: 1
Send PM
MBA Admissions Consultant
Own Kudos [?]: 598 [0]
Given Kudos: 2
Send PM
Intern
Intern
Send PM
Send PM
Re: Hi Alex,need your help [#permalink]
Can you clarify what you're asking?

I can understand if English is not your native language, and if that's the case I would suggest taking a bit more time to make sure your posts are written clearly and to the best of your ability. No one is expecting perfection, but the effort to write well has to be there.

It may seem like a superficial thing to nitpick at typos, but remember that you're asking someone to evaluate your candidacy (i.e. you), and the only thing I or anyone else reading your profile has to go on are words on the screen. If what you write comes across as careless or sloppy, what kind of impression do you think you're making? It's no different than showing up at your father-in-law's house for the first time wearing pajamas - yes, you want to be judged for the content of your character and your fashion sense shouldn't matter, but chances are your father-in-law can't get past the fact that you didn't bother to at least put some effort into respecting the occasion and wearing something other than what you slept in.

Again, no one expects literature, but if you want to make a good impression, put in the effort to be your most articulate self.
Intern
Intern
Send PM
Hi Alex. I think that I could not clarify myself .let me try again( I would ignore pyjamas, other adjectives for now,but I would limit myself to saying that being judgemental is also one of drawbacks of communication): I have changed 6 jobs in 12 years.wanted to know if same can be justified and if yes how?so I had given probable 2 reasons for the same,and wanted to know which one is better in your opinion. waiting for your considerate opinion.pl let me know if any additional information/clarification is required.hoping that your evaluation will be atleast as exhaustive as your judgemental mail!

Posted from my mobile device
Send PM
If you're unsure of what to say, then the best thing to do is to explain as honestly as you can why you made the job changes. It's not a huge deal to be switching jobs these days, so I wouldn't worry too much about it. Again, the most important thing for you is being able to convey that you have strong communication and interpersonal skills working in teams.
GMAT Club Bot