I am reapplying this year. I couldnt make to any of my choices for 2005 class.
1. GMAT = 680 AWA 3.0
2. TOEFL = 283/300 Essay 6.0/6.0
3. Work Exp = 5 + yrs in Consulting
4. GPA = 3.1/4.0
5. Post Graduate Diploma in Information Technology
6. BS = Chemical Engineering.
I am applying this time to
I need your suggestions on two things.
1. If you have not notices, my Post Graduate Diploma is an equivalent of MBA. Some wellwishers feel that majority of the ivy schools dont accept candidates who are already a MBA or an MBA equivalent.
2. My AWA score is not impressive for sure.
Can you suggest a good way to strategise my applications, so that I can increase my chances at these schools. Thanks