Find all School-related info fast with the new School-Specific MBA Forum

It is currently 17 Sep 2014, 23:55

Close

GMAT Club Daily Prep

Thank you for using the timer - this advanced tool can estimate your performance and suggest more practice questions. We have subscribed you to Daily Prep Questions via email.

Customized
for You

we will pick new questions that match your level based on your Timer History

Track
Your Progress

every week, we’ll send you an estimated GMAT score based on your performance

Practice
Pays

we will pick new questions that match your level based on your Timer History

Not interested in getting valuable practice questions and articles delivered to your email? No problem, unsubscribe here.

Events & Promotions

Events & Promotions in June
Open Detailed Calendar

Hi please help

Question banks Downloads My Bookmarks Reviews Important topics  
Manager
Manager
GMAT Date: 12-05-2013
Followers: 2

Kudos [?]: 3 [0], given: 26

Hi please help [#permalink] New post 14 Nov 2013, 18:23
Guys help me make a study plan...Gmat in 19 days( 3 weeks roughly)..I have a lot of mocks and questions pending..

Resources completed

OG12 ( 50% RC left)
Mgmat SC
SC grail
Power score CR
MGMAT quant guides
Kaplan premier

Mocks Pending

Gmat prep = 6 mocks( 2 mocks 3 times repeat)
Veritas= 5 mocks
Mgmat= 4 mocks
Kaplan= 3 mocks
GC club test= 16 Quant mocks

Now way i can finish all of them, i need to build good stamina since i get tired after solving 10-15 questions in quant and by the time i reach verbal i feel like closing the test...So this is the reason i have decided to take mock every alternate day, review it on the same day and work on the concept part on the following day+ on the same day take one GC test as well...

By this i will be able to finish 10 mocks or so, is it good to build stamina?( I feel if my stamina is good and i can concentrate well, i can get 70% accuracy in RC, 80% in CR and 50% in SC). I believe i will be able to score V30+ with this much accuracy..

Except SC i have no weakness in verbal, just because of focus, lack of concentration i get tired out of it.

In quant except P & c(easy), probabilyty(easy) and geometry (medium level), i am very comfortable with rest of the quant topics...so once i start gc club test i can improve my quant and improve 3 more points which will take my q score to Q46 or 47...

In my last 3 kaplan +1 MGMAT mock my Quant score has been Q40, 43,40 and in mgmat Q40(Again :() I want to know is their quant section/score similar to real gmat?? OR Real gmat gonna be more difficult than this...What score can i expect in quant on the real test?

Target score is 600+ with a realistic split(Q45 V28), I have kept final week for OG error log review, AWA, IR, revision from SC grail and power score CR....

Let me know guys if i am going wrong somewhere, if this sounds good, if its enough to achieve my target score...My verbal score 2 weeks back was V19 on MGMAT(Except CR, SC and RC were poor performance) how to take it to V32+ ?

Thanks
Kaplan GMAT Prep Discount CodesKnewton GMAT Discount CodesManhattan GMAT Discount Codes
Expert Post
Magoosh GMAT Instructor
Followers: 513

Kudos [?]: 2114 [0], given: 30

Re: Hi please help [#permalink] New post 15 Nov 2013, 10:38
Expert's post
Dear Planet Earth,

You're in a very interesting situation. I'm happy to offer what I can.

First of all, here's a one-month study plan. You will have to scale this back to the time you have left, but it could help you stay organized:
http://magoosh.com/gmat/2012/1-month-gm ... -schedule/

On stamina and focus, read this blog very carefully:
http://magoosh.com/gmat/2012/zen-boot-c ... -the-gmat/
In particular, for the next three weeks
(1) get 8 hours of sleep every single night
(2) use little or no caffeine
(3) avoid anything with high-fructose corn syrup
(4) avoid any alcohol
(5) get vigorous aerobic exercise every day
(6) drink lots and lots of water
(7) eat very healthy; no junk food at all

Do all this, and keep your test-every-other-day routine, and I think you will build considerable stamina.

Mike :-)

Mike McGarry
Magoosh Test Prep

Re: Hi please help   [#permalink] 15 Nov 2013, 10:38