Thank you for using the timer!
We noticed you are actually not timing your practice. Click the START button first next time you use the timer.
There are many benefits to timing your practice, including:
Hi Scott ... Need you help. Thanks [#permalink]
21 Aug 2005, 09:36
I am reapplying this year. I couldnt make to any of my choices for 2005 class.
1. GMAT = 680 AWA 3.0
2. TOEFL = 283/300 Essay 6.0/6.0
3. Work Exp = 5 + yrs in Consulting
4. GPA = 3.1/4.0
5. Post Graduate Diploma in Information Technology
6. BS = Chemical Engineering.
I am applying this time to
I need your suggestions on two things.
1. If you have not notices, my Post Graduate Diploma is an equivalent of MBA. Some wellwishers feel that majority of the ivy schools dont accept candidates who are already a MBA or an MBA equivalent.
2. My AWA score is not impressive for sure.
Can you suggest some strategy for this year application ?? Thanks
Schools rarely admit applicants who already have their MBAs. If you haven't been told that you are an exception to this by an admissions counselor then I would seriously re-think applying at all. _________________