Find all School-related info fast with the new School-Specific MBA Forum

It is currently 31 Oct 2014, 14:13

Close

GMAT Club Daily Prep

Thank you for using the timer - this advanced tool can estimate your performance and suggest more practice questions. We have subscribed you to Daily Prep Questions via email.

Customized
for You

we will pick new questions that match your level based on your Timer History

Track
Your Progress

every week, we’ll send you an estimated GMAT score based on your performance

Practice
Pays

we will pick new questions that match your level based on your Timer History

Not interested in getting valuable practice questions and articles delivered to your email? No problem, unsubscribe here.

Events & Promotions

Events & Promotions in June
Open Detailed Calendar

HIGHLY DISAPPOINTED BY GMATPILL- DO NOT WASTE YOUR TIME

Question banks Downloads My Bookmarks Reviews Important topics  
1 KUDOS received
Manager
Manager
GMAT Date: 07-30-2014
Followers: 1

Kudos [?]: 2 [1] , given: 168

CAT Tests
HIGHLY DISAPPOINTED BY GMATPILL- DO NOT WASTE YOUR TIME [#permalink] New post 25 Sep 2013, 00:29
This post received
KUDOS
I just have 2 weeks to go for my GMAT and i made this blunder today of taking a free CAT from GMAT PILL, seeing it as a free resource on gmatclub. First they make you waste time by not disclosing your scores until you like them on facebook and make some comments etc.

Second and above all- they do not offer any explanations when you want to review the wrong answers!!! they want you to buy the menbership for that. RIDICULOUS. they should have told all this before one takes the test!!! thats such a crime, esp when you hardly have 15 days left for your gmat and every minute is important to be well spent.

i used to keep praising gmatpill for their RC videos to all my friends planning for gmat, but Mr Zeke Lee am sorry to say but i am highly disappointed and will never recommend gmatpill to anyone
GMAT Pill GMAT Discount CodesKaplan GMAT Prep Discount CodesManhattan GMAT Discount Codes
1 KUDOS received
Director
Director
Followers: 12

Kudos [?]: 317 [1] , given: 543

Re: HIGHLY DISAPPOINTED BY GMATPILL- DO NOT WASTE YOUR TIME [#permalink] New post 25 Sep 2013, 00:50
This post received
KUDOS
Thanks for the info. I believe most test prep firms do provide explanations with the CAT, at least the ones I took ( MGMAT, Veritas, Princeton etc); its very strange they ask you to like their content on FB etc seems like a marketing scheme.

Click +1 Kudos if my post helped...

Amazing Free video explanation for all Quant questions from OG 13 and much more http://www.gmatquantum.com/og13th/

GMAT Prep software What if scenarios gmat-prep-software-analysis-and-what-if-scenarios-146146.html

Re: HIGHLY DISAPPOINTED BY GMATPILL- DO NOT WASTE YOUR TIME   [#permalink] 25 Sep 2013, 00:50