Find all School-related info fast with the new School-Specific MBA Forum

It is currently 25 Oct 2014, 13:16

Close

GMAT Club Daily Prep

Thank you for using the timer - this advanced tool can estimate your performance and suggest more practice questions. We have subscribed you to Daily Prep Questions via email.

Customized
for You

we will pick new questions that match your level based on your Timer History

Track
Your Progress

every week, we’ll send you an estimated GMAT score based on your performance

Practice
Pays

we will pick new questions that match your level based on your Timer History

Not interested in getting valuable practice questions and articles delivered to your email? No problem, unsubscribe here.

Events & Promotions

Events & Promotions in June
Open Detailed Calendar

MBA interview dates

Question banks Downloads My Bookmarks Reviews Important topics  
TAGS:
Intern
Intern
Followers: 0

Kudos [?]: 0 [0], given: 1

MBA interview dates [#permalink] New post 27 Oct 2013, 05:41
How flexible is the scheduling of MBA interview dates? Do I always get the option between local and on-campus interviewing?

Last edited by undecidedonmba on 12 Dec 2013, 11:51, edited 1 time in total.
Manager
Manager
Concentration: General Management, Strategy
GMAT 1: 680 Q46 V36
GPA: 3.95
WE: Research (Telecommunications)
Followers: 0

Kudos [?]: 5 [0], given: 35

Re: How flexible is the scheduling for MBA interview dates? [#permalink] New post 27 Oct 2013, 05:53
undecidedonmba wrote:
I'm looking to rejoin the corporate world whether or not I go for my MBA. As a result, I'm afraid to start to new job and have to take days off while still being new.
How flexible is the scheduling of MBA interview dates? I'm not sure if I can get into an MBA program of my choice so I'd prefer to get a job sooner than later instead of waiting it out.

Hi,

It all depends on which colleges will you be applying to.
Most of the colleges post their admissions calender on their site, so you may check the interview dates on the site.

As a general rule, the interview dates are within some specific range. So, its never just 1 specific day.

Good luck :)
Please press KUDOS button on the left if my post helped you...

Please press KUDOS if my post helped !!

Expert Post
Admission Consultant
Followers: 9

Kudos [?]: 50 [0], given: 18

Re: How flexible is the scheduling for MBA interview dates? [#permalink] New post 27 Oct 2013, 21:50
Expert's post
undecidedonmba wrote:
I'm looking to rejoin the corporate world whether or not I go for my MBA. As a result, I'm afraid to start to new job and have to take days off while still being new.
How flexible is the scheduling of MBA interview dates? I'm not sure if I can get into an MBA program of my choice so I'd prefer to get a job sooner than later instead of waiting it out.

Hi there,

I didn't quite get the connection between the two - the job and the MBA interview. You can not wait for an MBA interview before you start finding yourself a job. And you should not forego the chance for an MBA interview because you are working.

When you enroll for an MBA, you are expected to wear many hats all at once - be good at time management and juggle many taskes together. Issues like what you have in mind are a no-brainer! Just tell the adcom your problem and fix your interview dates accordingly.

Namita Garg
http://www.mbadecoder.com
contact@mbadecoder.com

Re: How flexible is the scheduling for MBA interview dates?   [#permalink] 27 Oct 2013, 21:50