About a little more than a year back was when I decided to go for an MBA... The USD back then cost Rs.55 (which I naively hoped would "get better" by the time I matriculated).. As of today it has crossed Rs.65 and if general consensus is to be believed is wel on its way to 70.... I'm going to be "optimistic" and take for arguments sake that it wont get much worse than that by Fall 2014... Assuming a budget of $150,000 - my budget in INR has increased by about Rs 2.2 million. Would be great to hear how everyone (Indians) is looking at their MBA plans in light of this situation..
With Rs. 2.2 million you can buy.,
- 15,000 McDonalds Happy meals
- 3 nights stay at the presidential suite of a Ritz Carlton
- 1 year's rent at a 2BHK apartment in a posh area in the city
- 11 of India's cheapest commercial car
- 10,000 movie tickets at an IMAX screen
- Average pay for 6 trainee engineers for a year
- Average pay for 2 engineering managers for a year
Did you find this post helpful?... Please let me know through the Kudos button.
Thanks To The Almighty - My GMAT Debrief
GMAT Reading Comprehension: 7 Most Common Passage Types