Find all School-related info fast with the new School-Specific MBA Forum

It is currently 21 Dec 2014, 12:08

Close

GMAT Club Daily Prep

Thank you for using the timer - this advanced tool can estimate your performance and suggest more practice questions. We have subscribed you to Daily Prep Questions via email.

Customized
for You

we will pick new questions that match your level based on your Timer History

Track
Your Progress

every week, we’ll send you an estimated GMAT score based on your performance

Practice
Pays

we will pick new questions that match your level based on your Timer History

Not interested in getting valuable practice questions and articles delivered to your email? No problem, unsubscribe here.

Events & Promotions

Events & Promotions in June
Open Detailed Calendar

How long does it take for gmat website to update your score?

Question banks Downloads My Bookmarks Reviews Important topics  
Intern
Intern
Followers: 0

Kudos [?]: 0 [0], given: 2

How long does it take for gmat website to update your score? [#permalink] New post 26 Jan 2010, 07:48
This post was
BOOKMARKED
Hello,

I just took the gmat over the weekend and got a score I'm pleased with (gmatclub definitely helped a lot).

I was just looking at my online profile but my score does not show up on the website. How long does it take for the website to update my score?

I don't really trust that flimsy sheet of paper that they handed me after the test :-D
Kaplan Promo CodeKnewton GMAT Discount CodesVeritas Prep GMAT Discount Codes
GMAT Forum Moderator
Concentration: Healthcare, Economics
Schools: Ross '14 (M)
GMAT 1: 710 Q48 V38
GMAT 2: Q V
GPA: 3.54
WE: Accounting (Manufacturing)
Followers: 55

Kudos [?]: 426 [0], given: 234

GMAT ToolKit User Premium Member Reviews Badge
Re: How long does it take for gmat website to update your score? [#permalink] New post 26 Jan 2010, 09:51
Hello gmattestlover,

Please consult the GMAC/mba.com for this information.

Related link:
http://www.mba.com/mba/thegmat/gmatscor ... orereports

The "flimsy piece of paper" is an unofficial report. Schools will not accept this as an official score. Your score must be submitted via mba.com for the school to accept the score.

gmattestlover wrote:
Hello,

I just took the gmat over the weekend and got a score I'm pleased with (gmatclub definitely helped a lot).

I was just looking at my online profile but my score does not show up on the website. How long does it take for the website to update my score?

I don't really trust that flimsy sheet of paper that they handed me after the test :-D

Strategy Discussion Thread | Strategy Master | GMAT Debrief| Please discuss strategies in discussion thread. Master thread will be updated accordingly. | GC Member Write Ups

Intern
Intern
Followers: 0

Kudos [?]: 0 [0], given: 2

Re: How long does it take for gmat website to update your score? [#permalink] New post 26 Jan 2010, 09:57
Thanks for providing that link. Based on that page, it seems that I can expect my official score to post online in about 20 days.

Is it usually the case that my unofficial score will end up being different from the official score?
Senior Manager
Senior Manager
Concentration: Finance, Strategy
Schools: Chicago (Booth) - Class of 2014
GMAT 1: 760 Q51 V44
GPA: 3.54
WE: Consulting (Consulting)
Followers: 1

Kudos [?]: 61 [0], given: 1

Re: How long does it take for gmat website to update your score? [#permalink] New post 26 Jan 2010, 10:30
I wouldn't be surprised if it came much earlier than 20 days though. Mine came 7 days (4 working days) after I took the exam, and I know other people's came even earlier than that.

Don't get too hung up about it though. If it's been three weeks and you still haven't gotten your score then I would call them, but there's not a particular day when you can expect it. Middle 80% of people probably get it between 4 and 10 days after the exam.

My blog: http://www.theapplicationist.blogspot.com/
My application status: 2012-profiles-w-admit-dings-results-no-discussion-116595.html#p983273

Manager
Manager
Schools: UCLA, INSEAD
Followers: 2

Kudos [?]: 4 [0], given: 15

Re: How long does it take for gmat website to update your score? [#permalink] New post 27 Jan 2010, 20:58
hello212 wrote:
I wouldn't be surprised if it came much earlier than 20 days though. Mine came 7 days (4 working days) after I took the exam, and I know other people's came even earlier than that.

Don't get too hung up about it though. If it's been three weeks and you still haven't gotten your score then I would call them, but there's not a particular day when you can expect it. Middle 80% of people probably get it between 4 and 10 days after the exam.

Good to know. 20 days would be a long time to wait to see the official score.
Re: How long does it take for gmat website to update your score?   [#permalink] 27 Jan 2010, 20:58