Find all School-related info fast with the new School-Specific MBA Forum

It is currently 15 Apr 2014, 23:49

Close

GMAT Club Daily Prep

Thank you for using the timer - this advanced tool can estimate your performance and suggest more practice questions. We have subscribed you to Daily Prep Questions via email.

Customized
for You

we will pick new questions that match your level based on your Timer History

Track
Your Progress

every week, we’ll send you an estimated GMAT score based on your performance

Practice
Pays

we will pick new questions that match your level based on your Timer History

Not interested in getting valuable practice questions and articles delivered to your email? No problem, unsubscribe here.

Events & Promotions

Events & Promotions in June
Open Detailed Calendar

How long for scores to reach the University after the Test?

Question banks Downloads My Bookmarks Reviews Important topics  
Intern
Intern
Followers: 0

Kudos [?]: 0 [0], given: 2

How long for scores to reach the University after the Test? [#permalink] New post 01 Sep 2010, 14:01
I'm looking to schedule my test date as late as possible to get the max. study time and ensure my score reaches the university on time (Nov. 1). How long does it typically take for the scores to reach the school after the test?

The program I'm looking into only requires a 600 score, I know this is a pretty subjective question but how hard is that to attain?

Thanks!
Founder
Founder
Affiliations: UA-1K, SPG-G, HH-D
GMAT 1: 750 Q49 V42
GPA: 3.5
WE: Information Technology (Hospitality and Tourism)
Followers: 1975

Kudos [?]: 6397 [0], given: 3564

GMAT ToolKit User Premium Member CAT Tests
Re: How long for scores to reach the University after the Test? [#permalink] New post 01 Sep 2010, 14:07
Expert's post
See this thread: what-s-the-use-of-sending-gmat-scores-directly-to-5-schools-100001.html

Usually a week or two but may take up to 20 days.

Founder of GMAT Club

Just starting out with GMAT? Start here... | Want to know your GMAT Score? Try GMAT Score Estimator
Need GMAT Book Recommendations? Best GMAT Books

Co-author of the GMAT Club tests

Have a blog? Feature it on GMAT Club!

Intern
Intern

Kudos [?]: 4 [0], given: 4

Re: How long for scores to reach the University after the Test? [#permalink] New post 01 Sep 2010, 23:28
As bb mentioned, it will usually reach them within 2 weeks. However, if you are trying to meet a deadline, most schools will accept a scanned copy of your unofficial test scores, which you will be given immediately after finishing the test. Of course, the school will double check in a couple of weeks to verify your score.

If you like my post, consider giving me a kudos. THANKS!

Intern
Intern
Schools: Haas, HBS, UNC, Duke, Kellogg, etc
WE 1: Investment Banking Domain, Functionally-Technology

Kudos [?]: 0 [0], given: 2

Re: How long for scores to reach the University after the Test? [#permalink] New post 02 Sep 2010, 04:33
sarathy wrote:
As bb mentioned, it will usually reach them within 2 weeks. However, if you are trying to meet a deadline, most schools will accept a scanned copy of your unofficial test scores, which you will be given immediately after finishing the test. Of course, the school will double check in a couple of weeks to verify your score.

thanks for the info i needed it...
GMAT Forum Moderator
Concentration: Healthcare, Economics
Schools: Ross '14 (M)
GMAT 1: 710 Q48 V38
GMAT 2: Q V
GPA: 3.54
WE: Accounting (Manufacturing)
Followers: 50

Kudos [?]: 348 [0], given: 234

GMAT ToolKit User GMAT Tests User Premium Member Reviews Badge
Re: How long for scores to reach the University after the Test? [#permalink] New post 02 Sep 2010, 05:00
Locked. This topic has been discussed far too many times. Please search in the future.

Strategy Discussion Thread | Strategy Master | GMAT Debrief| Please discuss strategies in discussion thread. Master thread will be updated accordingly. | GC Member Write Ups

Re: How long for scores to reach the University after the Test?   [#permalink] 02 Sep 2010, 05:00