I'm just wondering, how much weight business schools place on GMAT scores compared to your overall package. I ask this because I'm 4 weeks away from my test date, and I'm not feeling confident about it at all! I'm hoping my other attributes will be able to make up for my score (granted I score under 600 - or even 500 as a worst case scenario)...
Other information about me:
- BS in business administration (concentration in marketing), 2.9 overall GPA, 3.2 major.
- 2 years international experience with one of the top Fortune 500 FMCG's, from which I have 2 recommendors.
- Above average essays.
- Lots of extracurricular/intellectual curiosity (reflected in wide range of electives on transcripts).
- Proficiency in 2 languages.
- Mixed race (American + Arab), as well as dual citizen
- 100% guaranteed to receive full scholarship from government (not US of course) upon receiving acceptance from a program.
I'm not applying to any top 10 schools, but I am applying to a few fairly competitive schools, e.g. UC Davis, UC Irvine, and others similarly ranked... So would I have a chance at all of being accepted with a poor GMAT score?