I am new to this forum so asking a question as how to improve myself in data sufficiency?
I gave my GRE in september 2012 and scored pretty good but then I changed my mind and thought to prepare for GMAt and do my MS in accountancy. I am very good at problem solving but almost zero in DS.
Can anybody help me out in choosing prep material which i should use to be very good in data sufficiency?
MGMAT strategy guides don't have many problems in DS.
Thanks in advance.
1. Brush up Quant fundamentals.
2. Put Bunuel and Veritaskarishma on follow feature of GmatClub and follow their posts regularly.
3. Buy MGMAT advance quant book - They have special DS section and problems.
4. Practice Official guides and Gmatprep question pack
5. Practice as much as you can on Gmatclub's DS question section. You can search all DS questions by clicking DS tag name
If you need any help understanding above points let me know !!
Fight for your dreams :For all those who fear from Verbal- lets give it a fight
Money Saved is the Money Earned
Jo Bole So Nihaal , Sat Shri Akaal
Support GMAT Club by putting a GMAT Club badge on your blog/Facebook
GMAT Club Premium Membership - big benefits and savings
Gmat test review :