Find all School-related info fast with the new School-Specific MBA Forum

It is currently 25 Jul 2014, 23:05

Close

GMAT Club Daily Prep

Thank you for using the timer - this advanced tool can estimate your performance and suggest more practice questions. We have subscribed you to Daily Prep Questions via email.

Customized
for You

we will pick new questions that match your level based on your Timer History

Track
Your Progress

every week, we’ll send you an estimated GMAT score based on your performance

Practice
Pays

we will pick new questions that match your level based on your Timer History

Not interested in getting valuable practice questions and articles delivered to your email? No problem, unsubscribe here.

Events & Promotions

Events & Promotions in June
Open Detailed Calendar

How to Improve Verbal Score in two weeks ? Material Used :

Question banks Downloads My Bookmarks Reviews Important topics  
TAGS:
Intern
Intern
Followers: 0

Kudos [?]: 1 [0], given: 2

Re: How to Improve Verbal Score in two weeks ? [#permalink] New post 12 Jan 2010, 12:51
Hi guys,
I just did MGMAT4: 690 Q48, V36
God I wish there was someway to reach V40!
I find the questions somewhat difficult.. especially in Math. I mean I get many questions wrong and I don't even get to the last few and this has never been the case for me, is that normal?
Manhattan GMAT Discount CodesKaplan GMAT Prep Discount CodesGMAT Pill GMAT Discount Codes
Intern
Intern
Schools: NYU, Columbia

Kudos [?]: 0 [0], given: 24

Re: How to Improve Verbal Score in two weeks ? [#permalink] New post 12 Jan 2010, 14:28
But you did good in Maths, that means I was testing you for 750 level questions, you should on more difficult maths problems now.
Intern
Intern

Re: How to Improve Verbal Score in two weeks ? [#permalink] New post 12 Jan 2010, 17:33
Is 51 the highest score you can get?
Do you get breakdown of score in MGMAT? like if you did better in RC, SC or CR?
How did you guys do today?
Intern
Intern
Schools: NYU, Columbia

Kudos [?]: 0 [0], given: 24

Re: How to Improve Verbal Score in two weeks ? [#permalink] New post 12 Jan 2010, 19:04
you have to make error log by yourself, search for error log on this forms.
Intern
Intern
Followers: 3

Kudos [?]: 42 [0], given: 3

Re: How to Improve Verbal Score in two weeks ? [#permalink] New post 13 Jan 2010, 21:35
I'm about halfway done with Number Properties and I've been studying idioms with this Excel file... I hope it is accurate.
Attachments

Copy of Infinitives Gerunds and Idioms.xls [74 KiB]
Downloaded 128 times

To download please login or register as a user

Manager
Manager
Followers: 2

Kudos [?]: 48 [0], given: 2

Re: How to Improve Verbal Score in two weeks ? [#permalink] New post 17 Jan 2010, 07:05
shrut999 wrote:
Nach0 wrote:
Nope. Try sending it again.
u
I send you just now, all the way in the end right before thanks, its a mediafire link.

Hi,

is it possible to send me the link u r talking bout as I need to improve my verbal as well?

Thanks,
Intern
Intern
Affiliations: USGBC
Followers: 1

Kudos [?]: 2 [0], given: 0

Re: How to Improve Verbal Score in two weeks ? [#permalink] New post 20 Jan 2010, 20:43
From whatever source it is that you are getting the MGMAT pdf's if it is not their latest edition of verbal, then it is of little use. I had an older version pdf of SC and recently bought their latest 4th edition, trust me, there is a vast difference!
Intern
Intern

Re: How to Improve Verbal Score in two weeks ? [#permalink] New post 23 Jan 2010, 17:25
hey!
How are you guys holding up? I caught a cold this weekend and fell behind on my studying schedule. How are you doing as we're getting closer to the final exam? Please do share your experiences. I took the GMAC2 today and got 690 (Q49, V35). I still haven't seen the verbal score that I'm dreaming to achieve....
Intern
Intern

Kudos [?]: 0 [0], given: 2

Re: How to Improve Verbal Score in two weeks ? [#permalink] New post 25 Dec 2010, 14:07
Hey ..

I just sat for the GMAT got a disappointing 570 q42 v27.

I need atleast a 660. Since i am a foreign student i need advice as to how to improve my verbal score... Plzzz help,..

I took the kaplan on site classes. My practice tests ranged from 610 - 680. but on the real test it was 570!!

I dont know what im doing wrong
Re: How to Improve Verbal Score in two weeks ?   [#permalink] 25 Dec 2010, 14:07